VETaround Website Launch Meets Increasing Sydney Demand for Mobile Vet Service
VETaround launched a new website to meet demand for increasing Mobile Vet Services in Sydney.
- (1888PressRelease) December 10, 2010 - Sydney, NSW - A mobile veterinary clinic for pet owners in Sydney, VETaround Mobile Vet Service, is pleased to announce the new online presence of their company through the launching of their website at www.VETaround.com.au. The website launch is another step in realising the company's vision to make veterinary services fully mobile and easily accessible to all Sydneysiders.
VETaround owner Dr. Ari Ende cites the increasing demand for a mobile veterinarian as a primary reason behind the creation of VETaround.
"Throughout my years in private practice I had many requests from elderly or less mobile people to come into their home to help their sick pet that otherwise may not have benefited from appropriate vet care," says Dr. Ende.
Dr. Ende attributes the increasing demand for in-home vet services to the following:
• Pets become too stressed in a car or at a veterinarian hospital.
• Preventative medicine can be managed more effectively at home, making it easier for pet owners and much less stressful for the pets.
• Busy lifestyles have made routine veterinary care harder to maintain.
With VETaround, pet care can be fit right into your family lifestyle and its ever changing schedule.
Dr. Ari Ende and VETaround
With over 10 years of experience in small animal, emergency, and critical care medicine, Dr. Ari Ende is capable of a wide range of medical services; from general health exams and vaccinations to complex medical problems requiring hospitalisation and surgery. All his experience and passion for animal care has been poured into VETaround.
VETaround's mobile vet (Sydney) services include all facets of veterinary care that are expected from a normal veterinarian. VETaround offers the following services:
• In-Home Pet Care. High quality, comprehensive pet care and consultations at the comfort of every pet owner's home.
• In-Hospital Services. When needed, VETaround will take pets to affiliated hospitals for further diagnosis and treatment.
• Euthanasia. VETaround will facilitate euthanasia in the most sensitive way and will take care of everything including the management of the pet's body.
• Wellness Program. To properly monitor every pet's health needs, VETaround provides wellness programs that include:
- A General Health and Preventative Medicine Wellness Plan
- A Geriatric Care Program
- A Nutritional and Weight Management Program, and
- A Dental Hygiene Program
VETaround Website Features
VETaround responds to the demand for a mobile vet in Sydney by providing a service-oriented web layout. The user-friendly website is built to make VETaround easily contactable and to also provide useful information about pet care.
The website has the following features:
• Homepage contains a service area map, schedule of vet services, and an easy contact form.
• Newsletter provides updates on VETaround and vet care.
• About Page contains valuable information about the company.
• Pet Care Section contains details on how to take better care your pet.
• Gallery Page shows personal photos of Dr. Ari Ende, his family, and their pets.
• FAQ Section provides answers to common questions.