Value Energy Solutions Completes Parking Deck Lighting Retrofit Projects for Behringer Harvard.
Behringer Harvard wanted to update their parking deck lighting at two of their apartment complexes. They selected Value Energy Solutions who used T5 lamps for the energy efficient lighting retrofit projects.
- Atlanta, GA (1888PressRelease) April 25, 2012 - Value Energy Solutions, one of the largest commercial lighting installation and lighting retrofit companies in the nation, recently completed two apartment parking garage lighting retrofit projects for Behringer Harvard. Behringer Harvard, headquartered in Dallas, Texas is one of the largest owners and investors in multifamily properties. Energy efficient T5 lighting was installed in their parking garages at the Halstead Apartments in Houston and 4550 Cherry Creek in Denver, Colorado. The Halstead has 301 units and was acquired by Behringer Harvard in 2009. 4550 Cherry Creek, a 288- unit multifamily community located in the Cherry Creek submarket of Denver was acquired in 2010.
Behringer Harvard wanted to upgrade their parking garage lighting to reduce their lighting energy and maintenance costs, and enhance the security for the residents by improving the lighting quality in their parking garages. They contacted Mark Anderson, Value Energy Solutions Regional Manager to learn more about their energy savings options. Value Energy Solutions thoroughly reviewed the existing parking garage lighting and Behringer Harvard's energy saving goals. Originally, the parking garage lighting at both properties was the less energy efficient 175 watt Metal Halide Lights. Value Energy Solutions recommended retrofitting both parking garages with T5 Vapor Tight Reflector Fluorescent lights. Not only will the T5 Vapor Tight Reflector lamps use less energy they are more suited to perform better in parking garages where there may be dust, moisture and vibration from automobile traffic.
The Vapor Tight Reflector Series T5 Linear Fluorescent fixtures provide the following benefits:
• T5 Lamps-most energy efficient lighting technology in the fluorescent lighting
industry for the cost.
• Surface mounted or may be suspended from ceiling
• Reflector series to maximize light disbursement
• Polycarbonate materials which means corrosion, flame and vandal resistant
• Ideal for parking structures, warehouses, breezeways, canopies and schools
Value Energy Solutions also helped secure a valuable energy rebate from the local utility for the 4550 Cherry Creek Apartment project. The rebate covered almost 30% of the total project cost. Value Energy Solutions helps their clients maximize available energy rebates and tax incentives. About Behringer Harvard: Behringer Harvard creates and manages global institutionalquality investment programs for individual and institutional investors through its real estate investment trusts, joint ventures and proprietary program structures. The company also offers strategic advisory, asset management and capital market solutions. Programs sponsored and managed by the Behringer Harvard group of companies have attracted equity of more than $5 billion and investments into more than $11 billion in assets.
About Value Energy Solutions: Value Energy Solutions is one of the largest energy efficient lighting retrofitting companies in the United States. Realizing the need for building owners, property managers and facility engineers to find ways to conserve energy and cut their operating costs, Value Energy Solutions provides improved energy efficient lighting products as replacements for existing higher wattage fixtures.
The Value Energy Solutions lighting retrofit programs are offered for all commercial building types including Education Facilities, Parking Garages, Warehouse/Industrial Buildings, Hotels, Retail Chains, Apartments and Office Buildings. The company also offers National Account energy-retrofitting services for Trane Commercial HVAC systems and provides energy efficiency services for refrigeration units and/motors through our established business partners. VES can also offer financing programs in which the energy savings cover the cost financing of the project.
Value Energy Solutions is located at 1110 Allgood Industrial Court, Marietta, GA 30066. To request more information please call or email Value Energy Solutions, Director of Sales - Chris Owens, chriso ( @ ) valueenergysolutions dot com or 770.335.0909. Distributorships and sales opportunities are available nationwide.