Upside Learning To Present A Webinar On Unified Learning Management In Association With Brandon Hall Group
Upside Learning will be hosting a free webinar, in association with Brandon Hall Group, on unified learning management. Titled, 'A Unified Approach to Learning Management', the webinar will be held on 17th July 2012 at 1 PM EDT, and will discuss the need and advantages of a unified learning system.
- (1888PressRelease) June 27, 2012 - After the success of its webinar on a global LMS with Brandon Hall Group, Upside Learning is partnering with the renowned research body once again to conduct a webinar on unified learning management. Scheduled on 17th July, 1PM EDT, the webinar titled 'A Unified Approach to Learning Management' will discuss the need and advantages of a unified learning system.
The webinar is rooted in the fact that the learners of today need and almost demand a wholesome learning experience which includes different channels of learning be it classroom-based, social, informal or self-paced. They also want to be able to choose the technology that they use to access their training material. This makes it difficult for organizations to manage learning, resulting in considerable time and efforts being put in to assign, moderate and monitor training interventions. A unified learning approach to this problem helps in addressing the current organizational challenges in managing learning.
The webinar will be hosted by David Wentworth, Senior Analyst at Brandon Hall Group, and Jason Clymer, VP - Client Acquisition and Partner Development at Upside Learning. Discussing the need and advantages of a unified learning system, the webinar will cite an actual case study at Upside Learning - illustrating in detail the concept, solution and key points to know about a unified learning system.
Jason Clymer, who will be co-hosting the webinar, commented, "We believe that the time is right for learning management systems to evolve into unified learning systems and transform learning management as we know it. A unified learning system holds multitude of benefits for the learners, admins and the organization alike. I strongly recommend this webinar to everyone involved in the function of learning and development."
The Free 60 minute webinar will be held on 17th July 2012 at 1:00 PM EDT.
Registrations For The Webinar Are Now Open
To register, please visit: http://go.brandonhall.com/unified_approach_to_learning
About Upside Learning
A globally recognized leader in training outsourcing, Upside Learning is one of the leading names in Custom eLearning Development, Learning Management System and Mobile Learning Solutions. With a collective experience of 600+ person-years, it has successfully completed more than 300 corporate and academic projects for over 150 clients worldwide.
The company's solutions and services portfolio includes a range of learning solutions tailor-made to organizations of different sizes and types. It comprises -
• UpsideLMS - Stunning, best value, multi-award winning Learning Management System
• Upside2Go - A revolutionary platform for Mobile Learning
• Custom eLearning & mLearning Solutions
• Catalog Courses (over 5000 courses in IT, Finance, Desktop Skills & Soft Skills)
• Technical Support & Managed Services