Upside Learning's Independent Webinar Series Makes An Impressive Start
Upside Learning announced the successful launch of its first independent webinar series. The series commenced with the webinar - 'No Escaping Mobile Learning' -held on 8th August at 11 AM EDT.
- (1888PressRelease) August 23, 2012 - Close on the heels of the announcement of its first independent webinar series, Upside Learning hosted a successful webinar on mLearning, titled 'No Escaping Mobile Learning', on 8th August. Attracting registrations to the tune of 400, the webinar was well attended by L&D professionals as other mLearning enthusiasts from across the globe.
The webinar was presented by Amit Garg, Founder & Director of Upside Learning, along with Abhijit Kadle, Sr. Manager - Instructional Design at Upside Learning. The 45 minutes session, followed by Q&A, was packed with many insights and information related to mobile learning.
Few key points highlighted in the webinar were:
• Current scale of adoption of mobile devices
• The key drivers accelerating mobile learning adoption in workplaces
• Getting started with mLearning quickly
The timing of the webinar could not have been better. With the massive proliferation of smartphones and tablets, and ever increasing bandwidths and speed of mobile networks - the entire planet has gone mobile quite literally. Organizations have begun to understand the importance of leveraging mobile devices for learning in workplaces as a great opportunity to enhance learning and performance of its employees.
Upside learning strongly believes in sharing knowledge and information with the global community at large. To this effect the company will continue to arrange more such webinars addressing key issues time and again.
The recording of 'No Escaping Mobile Learning' can be viewed at the URL below:
About Upside Learning
A globally recognized leader in training outsourcing, Upside Learning is one of the leading names in Custom eLearning Development, Learning Management System and Mobile Learning Solutions. With a collective experience of 600+ person-years, it has successfully completed more than 300 corporate and academic projects for over 150 clients worldwide.
The company's solutions and services portfolio includes a range of learning solutions tailor-made to organizations of different sizes and types. It comprises -
• UpsideLMS -A best value Learning Management System
• Upside2Go - A revolutionary Mobile Learning platform
• Custom eLearning & mLearning Solutions
• Catalog Courses (over 5000 courses in IT, Finance, Desktop Skills & Soft Skills)
• Technical Support & Managed Services
Upside Learning has been consistently picking up awards and other recognitions every year, including the most recent 2011 Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards.
It is its constant endeavor to develop and provide innovative solutions to its clients thereby impacting their organizational learning and hence, performance.
For more information, visit: http://www.upsidelearning.com