UBCC Announces Accounting Industry's First, and Only Real-Time Payroll Portal
UBCC proudly announces the launch of the accounting industry's first and only real-time payroll portal.
- (1888PressRelease) February 29, 2012 - Universal Business Computing Company, the leading provider of high volume, high productivity payroll and accounting software, proudly announces the launch of the accounting industry's first and only real-time payroll portal, adding even greater flexibility and profitability for Payroll Service Bureaus using UBCC's payroll software.
The release of the UBCC's Payroll Portal is congruent with UBCC's philosophy of continuously elevating productivity for Payroll Service Bureaus. The UBCC Payroll Portal provides Payroll Service Bureau clients a simplified entry point into the hottest segment of the payroll service bureau service market today.
UBCC's Payroll Portal is designed to run on the client's sever (or in the Cloud) in real-time without the need for a separate server or data synchronization. "What separates UBCC's Payroll Portal is its simplicity and the real-time aspect, which ensures the Payroll Service Bureau and their end-clients have simultaneous access to identical data at all times," said Ken Garen, CPA, Co-founder and President of UBCC.
From the UBCC Payroll Portal entry point, the non-trained end-user can work in a mouse-driven spreadsheet-like environment to enter payroll data. They can make entries for new hires and do data maintenance for existing employees including managing other pays, deductions, withholding information, and direct deposits.
"Passing the workload to the clients allows the Payroll Service Bureau to keep their services competitively priced while continuing to manage the heavy-lifting to insulate clients from what could be costly unintentional payroll errors," continued Garen.
Highlights of UBCC's Payroll Portal include:
• When the Payroll Service Bureau or clients enter new or update information, both sides simultaneously see the information or data because they are both working within the same system.
• Payroll data conflicts are avoided due to UBCC's use of individual record locking.
• The calculation of payroll checks in real-time or batch mode, with summary totals immediately available for proofing.
• Payroll reports are created directly in Adobe PDF, which can be printed and or saved on the payroll client's computer.
• Automated notification is sent to the Payroll Service Bureau when the client's payroll data entry is finalized and ready for completion.
• Because both sides work through the portal on the same data files and using the same software, batch processing or data synchronization is not required, resulting in no data delays and significantly increased productivity and accuracy.
About Universal Business Computing Company (UBCC)
Founded in 1981, UBCC is the leading provider of high volume, high productivity payroll and accounting software for payroll and accounting professionals. UBCC offers four different packages to professional accounting firms, payroll service bureaus and commercial businesses: Client Data Center, Payroll Service Bureau, PEO Enterprise, and Real-Time Accounting for Business. Modules include: Unified Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Depreciation, Order Billing, Inventory Management, and Job Management. Technical support and customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week. For more information, call toll-free 800-827-8610 or visit UBCC's website.
Ken Garen, Co-Founder and President
Universal Business Computing Company (UBCC)
Email: kengaren ( @ ) ubcc dot com
Leslie Garrett, Accounting Edge Marketing
lgarrett ( @ ) AccountingEdgeMarketing dot com