TusCA at The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa Announces Its June Farm To Table Tasting Menu
TusCA Ristorante, with golf course views and a modern comfortable setting, combines the best of Tuscany with the best of California.
- Salinas, CA (1888PressRelease) May 27, 2011 - TusCA at Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey announces its June Farm to Table tasting menu featuring Romanesco & Peaches (Grown locally and organically).
• Primo: Roasted Chicken Breast~ Grilled Peach~ Romanesco ~ Mint Pesto
• Secondi: Warm Peach Tart~ Vanilla Gelato
Cost $19. 95 per person plus tax. Please ask your server for a local wine pairing
• Primo: Chilled Peach ~ Cantaloupe Gazpacho ~ Jicama~ Pomegranate Syrup
• Secondi: Roasted Chicken Breast~ Grilled Peach~ Romanesco ~ Mint~ Pesto
• Dulce: Warm Peach Tart~ Vanilla Gelato
Cost $29. 95 per person plus tax.
Please ask your server for a local wine pairing
TusCA Ristorante, with golf course views and a modern comfortable setting, combines the best of Tuscany with the best of California. Inspired by the hearty cuisine of Italy's Tuscan region and its emphasis on abundance and seasonality, TusCA presents authentic and sophisticated regional Italian dishes created from the wealth of locally and seasonally sourced California produce, meats and fish. The menu specializes in pasta, pizza and dishes baked in our wood-burning oven prepared fresh daily in our spectacular demonstration kitchen.
To make reservations call 831-657-6675. www.hyatt.com/gallery/tusca/
About Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
Nestled in 22 acres of soaring Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course is a destination resort providing the discerning traveler the quintessential Monterey experience. Its location offers guests close proximity to downtown Monterey and Monterey Airport and easy access to some of the Peninsula's most well known attractions. With its warm, contemporary ambiance, elegant furnishings and convenient amenities, the hotel offers both leisure and business travelers a Northern California respite of unmatched serenity and comfort. Features include 550 guestrooms including 32 suites, and the President's house, a restaurant, sports bar, lounge, personalized concierge service at the Regency Club, a 2,000 square foot fitness facility, tennis courts, pools and whirlpools, and 12,000 square foot full service luxury spa. The hotel is located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey, California.
For information call (831) 372-1234 or visit www.monterey.hyatt.com.
Press Contact: Marci Bracco (831) 747-7455