Top Asian Wealth Management Firm Sphinx Asia announces enhancements to Fixed Income Center
Sphinx Asia is an investment and wealth management firm that serves individual and corporate clients. The company has over 45 years of experience in the investment banking industry.
- (1888PressRelease) March 08, 2011 - Fixed Income Traders Can Leverage New Tools, Calculators and Educational Offerings to Boost Bond Trading Knowledge
In response to investors' increased interest in bond trading; Sphinx Asia Wealth Management (www.sphinxasia.com) today announced a new set of enhancements to its Fixed Income Center. With this new functionality, investors seeking to diversify their portfolios through fixed income offerings now have a set of enhanced tools, calculators and educational offerings to help them make highly informed investment decisions.
"With recent gains in the market, we're seeing investors want to take their gains and continue to diversify and broaden their assets as they build their portfolios," said Foster McMillan, Research Director. "Our Fixed Income Center enhancements are designed to help Sphinx Asia clients make those trading decisions faster and with greater confidence backed by market data."
Sphinx Asia Fixed Income Center enhancements include:
• A more streamlined, intuitive look and feel that's sophisticated enough for the experienced bond trader, but still inviting and easy to use for Private Equity clients;
• Additional yield curves and charts that provide a quick glance into the markets and yields, including a look at 90-day, five-year and 10-year Treasuries;
• Integration with Sphinx Asia's Network Social Community;
• New, easy-to-understand educational content for all levels of fixed income investors with educational links.
• A powerful new Bond Laddering tool that helps investors minimize exposure to interest rate fluctuations by identifying bonds that mature at staggered future dates;
• Comprehensive Bond Calculators, including Yields, Prices and Tax Equivalents for more easily comparing Corporate and Municipal bonds;
• A powerful Bond Finder tool;
• Increased news content with a focus on bond market insights;
• Easier-to-submit bond orders integrated with a client's current holding stream.
The new Fixed Income Center enhancements will be live within this current quarter and free to all clients. Watch for future announcement on our web site.
Where did Sphinx Asia come from? The founders were Wall Street and Asian Equity Market Research Analysts. Early on, they recognized a big need in the equity markets for independent research to be done on a fee only basis and not attached to any brokerage company seeking corporate finance income, consulting income, brokerage income such as IPOs or merger and acquisition (M&A) deal fees from the very companies that they might be recommending to equity clients as stock purchases.