The Reglus Group Presents Live Social Media Webinar For Top Real Estate Professionals
Hit with the realties of a tough Real Estate market, Realtors are embracing new methods to connect with and attract prospective clients. Social Media is fast becoming a necessity, not just a convenient option. On Nov 10, at 9:00am the Reglus Group features Top Realtor and Business Coach Brad Korn, discussing social media strategies realtors are using to meet the today's market challenges.
- Philadelphia, PA-NJ (1888PressRelease) November 05, 2010 - Overview: Real Estate professionals today are faced with a number of significant marketing challenges. The tough realties of today's Real Estate market and a slow economy, are causing Realtors to embrace Social Media Marketing as a way to grow their business. This Real Estate Social Media Webcast, to be held on Nov 10, at 9:00 am, addresses key challenges Realtors face as they delve into the world of Social Media Marketing.
Join Brad Korn, Certified Business Coach and Realtor for the Korn Team of Keller William Real Estate, a leading Kansas City Missouri real estate team and, Steve Pacinelli, Regional Sales Manager of TopProducer Systems, for this live social media webcast. They will discuss key Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter strategies that work in today's market for real estate professionals. Realtors will learn how leading real estate professionals are leveraging social media to connect with and engage customers in a more effective way.
In addition to learning effective real estate social media strategies, real estate professionals will learn about new tools and practices that can spur positive growth in their business.
Specifically this live webcast will teach real estate professionals:
• how to create a workable integrated social media strategy;
• the difference between hype and strategies and tools that work in this market;
• smart uses of Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other "Social" sites for the purpose of growing a real estate business;
• new cost-effective real estate specific social media tools.
Join this LIVE Event on: Wednesday Nov 10, 2010/ 9:00 am ET / 12 pm PT