The Anti-Cruelty Society Announces Partnership with Investing In Communities(R)
The Society Adds Another Partner, Helps Those Looking to Buy/Sell Property
- Chicago, IL (1888PressRelease) January 27, 2012 - The Anti-Cruelty Society is proud to announce its partnership with Investing In Communities. Thanks to this partnership, individuals and businesses can now generate financial support for the Society at no personal cost through real estate transactions.
To participate or for more information, please visit www.iiconline.org.
Founded in 2008, Investing In Communities is a nonprofit web platform that connects individuals and businesses with socially responsible real estate professionals.
Here's how it works:
1. A nonprofit supporter needs real estate services.
2. The supporter uses www.iiconline.org to find a real estate professional or invites a professional to participate.
3. The supporter and professional agree that at least 10% of the professional's commission from this transaction will be donated through IIC to the nonprofit of the supporter's choice.
4. The deal closes, the nonprofit gets funding, and it doesn't cost the supporter a dime!*
Through Investing In Communities, individuals and businesses can support nonprofits at no personal cost, real estate professionals can grow their businesses by making a positive social impact, and nonprofits can enable their supporters to donate free, unrestricted funds.
Investing In Communities' debut distribution was in May 2010. As of July 2011, IIC has enabled nonprofit supporters to generate over $100,000 for 32 nonprofits at no personal cost.
About Investing In Communities
*IIC strives for complete transparency. To cover operating costs, IIC retains 8.75% of distributed funds, and $50 from the first calendar year distribution to a nonprofit.
© 2011, Investing In Communities. No part of this material may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, in whole or in any part, without the express written consent of Investing In Communities.