Telit Publishes 2012 Edition of telit2market Magazine Featuring Expert Perspective on Fast-Growing M2M Industry
Top Wireless Technology Executives and Journalists Contribute Valuable Insight into Current Global M2M Trends and Opportunities to New eBook.
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC (1888PressRelease) May 10, 2012 - The 2012 edition of telit2market, the customer magazine from Telit Wireless Solutions is now available for download at www.telit.com/ebook. It provides exclusive insights into the latest machine-to-machine (M2M) industry developments from around the world.
Aimed at executives in the M2M market, its' suppliers and general interested parties, Telit's newest edition of telit2market features articles by leading industry experts from Beecham Research, China Unicom, GSMA, ESMIG (European Smart Metering Industry Group), IFSEC, Intel as well as Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and SK Telecom. Exclusive articles by journalists from top publications such as Connected World, EE Times, Telematics Update, M2MNow and Metering International are also featured.
The magazine contains compelling profiles, case studies and expert articles on M2M in the Smart Grid, security, consumer applications, renewable energy, healthcare and other sectors, including:
• "Why the Electric Car Will Jumpstart M2M," by journalist and author Susan Kuchinskas, Telematics Update
• "Waste & Recycling: M2M Transforms Public-Space Trash Collection," by Richard Kennelly, vice president of marketing, BigBelly Solar
• "The New Smart Energy Future," by Jonathan Spencer Jones, editor, Metering International
• "Overcoming Hurdles in the Way of Wider M2M Healthcare," by Jeremy Cowan, editor and co-founder of M2MNow magazine
• "Smart Home of the Future - New Service Concepts," by Svetlana Grant, project manager, GSMA
• "White Space Boost as M2M Capacity Hits a Capacity Crunch," by Nick Flaherty, embedded editor, EE Times Europe
• "Innovative Smart Farm System with Wireless Remote Control," by Ki-Hwan Kim, CEO, Disys
• "Machine to Machine: Reinventing Embedded Devices for Smart Services," by Kevin D. Johnson, Intel
"telit2market is highly anticipated each year by the entire industry for its global outlook provided by a wide variety of experts as well as its innovative application stories, best practices and coming trends," said Alexander Bufalino, Senior VP Global Marketing at Telit Wireless Solutions. "We thank all of our contributors for making this year's edition our most engaging and informative to date."
The 2012 issue also features several articles on the latest Telit developments, including its acquisition of the Navman OEM location business and its cutting-edge combined GPS/GLONASS product, the first under the Telit brand; the first anniversary of the popular Telit Technical Forum for M2M engineers; the latest on the company's partnership with Telefónica, a world leader in telecommunications, to offer global managed connectivity and other value-added services; and its xE910 family of wireless modules featuring a single, compact form factor that is interchangeable on any regional cellular network.
First published in 2006, telit2market is one of the leading global magazines for the M2M industry covering the entire value chain. The magazine reaches an estimated 220,000 readers worldwide with a distribution of 67,000 English-language print copies and 10,000 Chinese-language print copies. Last year, the ebooks of both language versions registered over 25,000 downloads.
Telit Wireless Solutions is a brand of Telit Communications PLC (AIM: TCM), an enabler of machine-to-machine (M2M) communications worldwide providing wireless module technology, M2M managed services and value added services, including connectivity. Exclusively dedicated to M2M with more than 12 years of experience in the market, the company constantly enhances its technology leadership with six R&D centers across the globe. Telit offers an extensive portfolio of the highest quality cellular, short-range RF, and GNSS modules, available in over 80 countries. By supplying scalable products that are interchangeable across families, technologies and generations, Telit is able to keep development costs low and protect customers' design investments. In addition, Telit is the only module provider in the market today to offer a value-added services bundle including connectivity dedicated to simplifying the deployment of M2M applications.
Telit provides unmatched customer support and premier design-in expertise through its 25 sales and support offices, a global distributor network of wireless experts with more than 30 Telit-designated Competence Centers, and its online Telit Technical Support Forum.
Telit technology enables organizations to wirelessly collect, process and respond to real-time data from vending machines, utility meters, cars, remote health monitors and any other connected devices, creating new efficiencies and revenue opportunities as well as societal and personal benefits. Further information about Telit and its products can be found at www.telit.com. Join the conversation and learn more about Telit and its customers' innovative applications on Facebook and Twitter.