Sunset Magazine Releases Free Travel Guide on the Best of San Diego: Hotels, Dining, and Attractions 2010
Sunset editors bring you insider travel tips on San Diego hotel bargains and splurges, the top San Diego attractions, and more in the free Sunset Travel Guide, Best of San Diego: Hotels, Dining, and Attractions 2010
- (1888PressRelease) July 22, 2010 - Today, Sunset editors released the free Sunset Travel Guide, Best of San Diego: Hotels, Dining, and Attractions 2010. In this resourceful new guide, Sunset gives the true local's take on the sun-drenched city with information on the best lodging, dining, attractions, and activities.
Download the Sunset Travel Guide, Best of San Diego: Hotels, Dining, and Attractions 2010 to get Sunset's travel tips, including:
• Top San Diego attractions: The scoop on what to see and do in three of the city's liveliest districts
• San Diego hotels for any budget: Amp up that light-as-air sunny vacation feeling at Sunset's 12 favorite places to stay
• Island-style fun: How to plan a Hawaiian vacation in San Diego-for a fraction of the price
• San Diego restaurants: Sunset shares its absolute favorites
• Plan a romantic retreat: Get tips on the most blissful spots in dreamy La Jolla
• Live it up like a local: hang out on San Diego's idyllic island of Coronado
• Get a taste of San Diego's beer scene: Discover the top places to sample suds and enjoy beer-and-food pairings
"San Diego is more than just a sun-kissed slice of heaven," said Katie Tamony, Sunset magazine editor-in-chief. "It's long been cherished as a top family destination due to kid-friendly San Diego attractions like SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, and Petco Park. Plus an influx of hip San Diego hotels, elegant cuisine, and a downtown enlivened by galleries and great nightlife make the city a go-to place for a vibrant SoCal weekend, no matter who you're traveling with."
Escape to sunny San Diego-and don't forget to claim your free copy of the Sunset Travel Guide, Best of San Diego: Hotels, Dining, and Attractions 2010, at