Strong Government Support to Drive Saudi Arabia Housing Industry
Increasing emphasis from the Saudi Government towards fulfilling the growing demands is boosting the Housing Industry of the Kingdom, says RNCOS.
- (1888PressRelease) December 02, 2011 - According to RNCOS, "Saudi Arabia Housing Sector Outlook", there has been an increasing emphasis from the government on the need to accelerate measures for facilitating easy access to housing for lower and middle-income people. And in this context, to fulfill the growing demand, the Kingdom is implementing a comprehensive national strategy. Under this plan, the housing shortage may soon be eased, as the government has laid down program to build 500,000 low-cost housing units. This US$ 67 Billion scheme is expected not only to provide roofs over many heads, but also, it may create demand for retail and commercial facilities to serve new residential developments.
The housing industry in Saudi Arabia has also seen remarkable growth in the past due to the emergence of a number of real-estate developers, the growing demand for real-estate finance, and residential property. Over a period of time, young population-base, government funding, and booming economy, together with other secondary factors have led to provide the preferred platform for the housing industry to develop new horizons.
The report, "Saudi Arabia Housing Sector Outlook" by RNCOS spread over 45 pages provides a detailed analysis of the housing sector in Saudi Arabia. It presents a thorough insight into various aspects of the housing segments by province, ownership, investments, etc. Most importantly, the report also provides future outlook taking into consideration the effect of global economic crisis on the housing sector of the country. In other words, the report presents a complete and coherent analysis of the Saudi housing industry, which will prove decisive for intending clients.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM213.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- China Housing Sector Outlook 2013
- Vietnam Housing Forecast to 2013
- Brazil Housing Sector Analysis
- Indian Housing Sector Analysis
- US Cement Industry Analysis
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Other-Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Shushmul Maheshwari
- B 129 Sector 6
- Noida 201301
- Voice: 91-120-4224-700
- Visit our Site