Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP New Version - New Cheque Advice for U.S. and Canadian Payroll
Latest release has several new features including: Sample reports that make it easy to email payroll advices
- (1888PressRelease) February 13, 2012 - Stonefield Query has released version 4.1.4246 of Stonefield Query for Sage Accpac ERP.
This release has several new features:
- You can now report on Orion Point of Sale (POS) data (www.odiglobal.com).
- You can now define security for individual databases in the Maintain Users and Groups dialog so only certain users can access certain databases.
- A new AR Combined Documents & Adjustments table combines records from AR Documents (AROBL) and Receipts and Adjustments (ARTCR), making it easy to create a listing of all AR transactions for a customer.
- A new Earning/Deduction YTD Amount field is now available in the Canadian Payroll Cheque Details (CPCHKD.YTDAMT) table. New YTD Earnings, YTD Net Pay, Current Earnings, Current Deductions, Current Taxes, and Spelled Out Amount fields are now available in the Cheque Header table. These fields were also added to the U.S. Payroll
- Check Details and Check Header tables. These fields make it easy to create a payroll advise report (see the next point).
- New Cheque Advice (Canadian Payroll) and Check Advice (U.S. Payroll) sample reports make it easy to email payroll advices for a specific pay period to employees. These reports require Sage Accpac ERP version 5.5 or later.
- New Total for Year calculated fields, such as Total Quantity for Year and Total Cost for
- Year, were added to the Project Costing Budget Detail (PMBUDD) table because the existing Accpac totals fields are always zero.
- New Unisales Combined Invoices & Credit/Debit Notes (UXINVHCRDH) and Combined Invoice & Credit/Debit Note Details (UXINVDCRDD) tables are available, making it easier to show invoices, credit notes, and debit notes from Unisales on one report.
- Lot tracking tables are no longer available if you're using Accpac 5.6 or later since Sage removed those tables. Unfortunately, that means that reports using those tables have to be recreated from new lot tracking tables in Inventory Control.
- A new Certified Payroll Report Jobs (UPCPRJ) table is now available in U.S. Payroll.
Performance was improved for some types of calculated fields.
- You can now turn on the "Suppress repeating values" setting for the last row field in a cross-tab report if desired.
- You can now specify CC and BCC email addresses when emailing different pages in a report to separate addresses (which you do by turning on "Output each group as a separate file" and setting "Get email address from" to a field).
- Date/time fields with the "Display date only" setting turned off can now be used in the row of cross-tab reports.
- If you are using an earlier version 4.1 build, you can install the update using the Check for Updates function in the Tools menu of the Report Designer.
Download a free trial version: http://www.stonefieldsoftware.com
About Stonefield Software, Inc.
Stonefield Query enables your company to meet its reporting needs quickly and efficiently.
Since 1991 Stonefield Software has developed custom user-friendly reporting solutions for the following products using the Stonefield Query SDK:
AccountMate, Alere, Goldmine, Heat, Sage Accpac ERP®, Sage ACT!, Sage BusinessVision®, Sage Pro ERP®, Sage SalesLogix®