SSM Naval programmes, the most prestigious project of the Turkish Navy discussed at Naval Mission Systems Technology 2016
Naval Mission Systems will take place next month in Rome, Italy on the 14th-15th November 2016.
- (1888PressRelease) October 19, 2016 - "The signing of an agreement between Turkey's Undersecretariat for Defense Industry (SSM) with Turkish Sedef and Spanish Navantia for construction of a $1.2 billion landing platform dock (LPD) has emerged as the prestige project of the Turkish navy." *(Source)
With just four weeks to go until the event, there is a new addition to the expert speaker line-up. Mr. Ayhan Cakici the Technical Leader (Patrol Vessel Program) from Turkish MoD SSM Naval Platforms will provide delegates with an Insight to SSM (Undersecretariat for Defence Industries) Naval Programmes.
During his session Mr. Ayhan Cakici will explore the sectoral strategy of SSM's Naval Platforms, recent achievements in the export market as well as development and cooperation of naval projects. His presentation will provide attendees with updates and information into the Turkish Navy's most prestigious project.
Other topics which will feature during the two day conference include combat management systems, unmanned and autonomous vehicles platforms, integrating key naval assets, F-110 Frigate Programme, HMS Queen Elizabeth programme and so much more. These will be addressed by senior military personnel and leading industry experts.
Benefits of attending:
• Meet and network with military and industry decision makers in Naval Mission Systems Technology
• Hear the very latest technological developments from research and industry experts, who are enhancing the effectiveness of Naval Mission Systems Technology
• Explore ways in which interoperability between nations and technological systems can be developed to maximise the proficiency of naval mission systems strategies and technology.
• Gain an accurate update on the Mission Systems being developed within programmes across Europe
For further information on the conference, visit the event website on www.navalmissionsystems.com/1888
Naval Mission Systems Technology 2016 is sponsored by SiRTEL SRL and UMS Skeldar AG.
For sponsorship packages, contact Drew Miller on +44 (0) 207 827 6128 or dmiller ( @ ) smi-online dot co dot uk
For delegate registrations, contact Kevin Ayoko on: +44 (0) 207 827 6744 or e-mail kayoko ( @ ) smi-online dot co dot uk dot
For media enquiries, contact Zoe Gale on +44 20 7827 6138 or zgale ( @ ) smi-online dot co.uk
Naval Mission Systems Technology
14th - 15th November 2016
Sponsored by: SiRTEL SRL and UMS Skeldar AG
Contact e-mail: zgale ( @ ) smi-online dot co.uk
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6128
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk