Speed of Internet tops agenda as CDN World Forum returns to London
The CDN World Forum returns to London later this year after a hugely successful debut in 2011. Taking place at Earls Court on 12 and 13 June, the event is expected to attract over 500 senior IT and telecoms professionals.
- (1888PressRelease) February 16, 2012 - Highlighting key developments in the Content Delivery Networks (CDN) industry, the conference will centre on trends and concerns related to new media provision, including mobile content delivery, live streaming, big data and the speed of the Internet.
A topic taking centre stage on the second day of the event will be Cloud TV, which will focus on cloud computing's ability, alongside the Internet and CDNs, to potentially revolutionise the global TV industry.
"After the success of last year's CDN World Forums in London and Hong Kong, we're looking forward to holding what will be an even bigger conference this year," said Mark Johnstone, Director of Keynote, the organiser of the forum.
"Content Delivery Networks are becoming a vital topic of discussion in the technology space, as we increasingly rely on the internet to provide us with the masses of data and media we require in business and as consumers. Hopefully this show will help decision-makers from a wide variety of industry sectors come together to discuss and learn how CDNs can help their business."
Speakers already confirmed for the CDN World Forum 2012 include:
- Bob Harris, CTO, Channel Four
- Jeremy Doig, Director of Engineering, Google
- Maria Ingold, Head of Technology, FilmFlex
- Etienne Kouadio, Managing Director, Alink Telecom Cote d'Ivoire
- Jens Erik Ebbesen, VP - CIO Office, TeliaSonera Group
- Tom Homer, CEO EMEA, Telstra
To view the full list of confirmed speakers please visit the website.
The CDN World Forum will be co-located with the 4th Annual Cloud Computing World Forum, Europe's highest attended Cloud event in 2011 with over 4,000 senior IT decision-makers expected from around the world.
To book your FREE pass for both events please visit the website or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.