Software AG Brings Adabas & Natural Roadshow to Canada
Software AG today announced continuation of its Adabas & Natural Roadshow. Event locations include Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, on December 1st and Ottawa, Toronto, Canada, on December 3rd.
- Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, VA-NC (1888PressRelease) December 01, 2010 - The roadshow follows several successful U.S. events this year highlighting Software AG's commitment to the Adabas database and Natural application development environment. The Canadian roadshow events feature a prominent Software AG customer - Mike Conena, Database Administrator for The Commonwealth of Massachusetts - who will present details of their Adabas deployment.
• Roadshow showcases Software AG's latest developments in Adabas and Natural technology
• Events in Edmonton and Ottawa highlight Software AG's focus on the Canadian IT sector
• NaturalONE Challenge lets developers compete to create innovative Natural web applications
At the Adabas & Natural Roadshow, Software AG will showcase its latest developments in Adabas and Natural and outline the company's vision and roadmap for both product lines going forward. "As Software AG continues to grow in size and revenue, we are keeping a sharp focus on our traditional Adabas and Natural product offerings," said Dean Mericka, President of Sales-Americas, Software AG. "Our commitment to enhancing the technologies that have served our customers for decades remains strong."
Attendees at the roadshow have the opportunity to see real-world demonstrations and product overviews as well as test drive three new products. More information, including locations, times and registration details are available at: http://www.softwareag.com/corporate/ets_roadshow/locations/default.asp.
In addition, the events will feature the NaturalONE Challenge, a contest where developers use the Community Edition of NaturalONE™ - an Eclipse-based toolset for enterprise application development - to create a new Natural web application and Natural library. The winner will win an Apple iPad™. The most innovative applications will be honored at each roadshow.
Products featured at the Adabas & Natural Roadshow will include:
• NaturalONE™ - an all-in-one, Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that lowers the time and cost of application development by as much as 30 percent and cuts maintenance and staff training time in half.
• Optimize for Infrastructure - a single, browser-based performance monitor that reduces the time spent on monitoring by up to 50 percent and outages by more than 35 percent.
• Adabas Archiving - an automated, accountable and secure place to store, search and recall archived data, lowering database operating costs by up to 30 percent.