Six Gardere Partners Named to D Magazine's List of 'Best Lawyers in Dallas'
D Magazine's 2011 list of "The Best Lawyers in Dallas" includes six partners from Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP.
- Dallas, TX (1888PressRelease) May 27, 2011 - Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP is proud to announce that six of the firm's partners have been named to D Magazine's list of "The Best Lawyers in Dallas." The list will be published in the June 2011 edition of D Magazine.
The Gardere attorneys and the practice areas for which they were honored are:
• Beverly Godbey, Business Litigation
• Robert Hoffman, Business Litigation
• Kevin L. Kelley, Commercial Real Estate
• Holland N. O'Neil, Bankruptcy
• Larry Schoenbrun, Corporate Finance/Mergers & Acquisitions
• David Timmins, Business Litigation
"These attorneys are truly deserving of this recognition," says Gardere Managing Partner Steve Good. "They have proven themselves in their respective practice areas to their peers, and have shown themselves to be committed to client service and exceptional legal work. We continue to be very proud of them."
To compile "The Best Lawyers in Dallas" listing, D Magazine solicited nominations from the city's top attorneys, asking "Which lawyers in Dallas, of those whose work you have witnessed firsthand, would you rank among the current best? Your answer may include co-counsel, lawyers you have observed in court, and opposing counsel." Lawyers could only nominate others within their own practice area.
The final list was compiled by an independent panel of distinguished attorneys, along with the magazine's editors.
Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP, an AmLaw 200 firm founded in 1909 and one of the Southwest's largest full-service law firms, has offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston and Mexico City. Gardere provides legal services to private and public companies and individuals in areas of government affairs, energy, litigation, corporate, tax, environmental, labor and employment, intellectual property and financial services.