SeeWhy Extends Conversion Manager for 2010 Holiday Shopping, Adds Behavioral Remarketing, A/B Testing, Campaign Transitions
Website Conversion Revolution Continues with Easily Optimized Remarketing Campaigns Including Email Sent to Abandoners with Messages that Match Onsite Behavior. Behavioral remarketing lets users trigger different remarketing campaigns based on users website behavior.
- Boston, MA-NH (1888PressRelease) October 19, 2010 - SeeWhy, Inc., the company that boosts website conversion with real-time remarketing, today announced the latest enhancements to Conversion Manager, the automated web analytics service that optimizes website conversion rates and recovers abandoned shopping carts and web forms. With Black Friday, Cyber Monday and holiday shopping around the corner, the new behavioral remarketing, continuous A/B testing, and campaign transition features in Conversion Manager help ecommerce teams easily optimize their remarketing campaigns even further by matching messages sent to abandoners with their onsite behavior.
"With the U.S. consumer confidence index falling and the 2010 holiday shopping season approaching, website owners will find an edge in our latest enhancements to Conversion Manager," said Scott G. Silk, CEO of SeeWhy. "The new features can increase both the relevance of their remarketing emails and their campaign ROI. Our real-time, transaction-oriented remarketing capabilities give ecommerce teams ways to precisely refine both their immediate and on-going engagement with abandoners, using both email and social networks. That kind of relevant, one-to-one interaction is going to pay off during the holidays and afterward."
Remarketing Reinforcements for Conversion Manager
Earlier this year, Conversion Manager broke new ground by making it easy for website owners to recover up to 50 percent of website abandoners by triggering automated, real-time remarketing campaigns using email and social media. Beyond remarketing to abandoners, Conversion Manager finally gave ecommerce teams a way to drive additional online revenues by running intelligent, one-to-one social network campaigns with website visitors.
Now, SeeWhy has reinforced Conversion Manager with key remarketing capabilities:
Behavioral remarketing rules let users trigger different remarketing campaigns based on abandoners' website behavior. For instance, ecommerce teams can now easily trigger real-time campaigns for:
• Conditional offers - Restrict promotional offers to higher value clients, e.g., offering free shipping only if the abandoner's basket is worth $100 or more.
• Hot buyers - Tailor remarketing campaigns based on the calculated level of abandoners' intent, e.g., offer better service or prices to high-value, hot buyers who have abandoned.
• Deal seekers - Trigger immediate remarketing campaigns based on the status of voucher codes entered by the abandoner, e.g., send valid codes to abandoners whose codes were invalid.
Continuous A/B testing makes it easy to optimize multi-phase and real-time triggered campaigns using champion, challenger and control groups. Conversion Manager supports multiple campaign types, so website owners can split abandoners among different types of campaign treatments. Continuous measurement of the differences in performance clearly reveals which campaigns work best, providing a way to easily optimize creative approaches, the number of campaign steps, the timing of campaign steps, the effectiveness of promotions, and more.
Campaign transitions automate the cutover between promotions and other campaigns, based on time and date criteria. Now, ecommerce teams can easily introduce and orchestrate seasonal promotions, e.g., visitors who abandon any time between November 10 and December 20 receive the holiday campaign. Visitors who abandon outside of those dates receive the regular campaign.
Pricing and Availability
Conversion Manager with the behavioral remarketing, A/B testing, and campaign transitions features is available immediately; prices start at $10,000 per annum.
Ecommerce teams looking to learn more about behavioral remarketing and tactics for the 2010 holiday season can register for a free webcast at http://bit.ly/cEW3DM.
For information on SeeWhy, visit www.seewhy.com. For additional perspectives, please visit and subscribe to the SeeWhy RSS blog feed at http://www.seewhy.com/blog, and follow SeeWhy on Twitter at ( @ ) seewhyinc and Facebook at http://www dot facebook dot com/SeeWhyInc dot
SeeWhy is the industry's only real-time shopping cart recovery service to follow up in real time via email and social networks. SeeWhy's services (SaaS) deliver the highest ROI in ecommerce by responding immediately to shopping cart and web form abandonment with behaviorally triggered 1-to-1, real-time messages.
Powered by a unique "in-memory" event processing engine, the SeeWhy suite of real-time web analytics is delivered "on-demand." Remarketing to abandoned visitors using the SeeWhy Conversion Manager service converts up to 50 percent of visitors that had abandoned their shopping carts, online forms, applications and registrations.
SeeWhy is a Red Herring Top 100 Company, was selected by AlwaysOn as an OnMedia 100 company in 2010 and was highlighted as a cool company by Gartner, Inc. SeeWhy has also been featured in publications such as The New York Times; Inc. Magazine; and TechCrunch. SeeWhy was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Andover, MA. More information can be found at http://www.seewhy.com/.
- Charles Nicholls
- 200 Brickstone Square, Suite 403
Andover, MA 01810
- Voice: 6175022077
- Visit our Site