Securus, Inc. Announces General Availability of eZoom GPS Locator
New GPS System Uses Latest Technology to Help Consumers Protect What's Most Important
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC (1888PressRelease) June 06, 2012 - Securus, Inc., the leading provider of mobile safety and security GPS products, announced today the general availability of eZoom GPS locators. eZoom locators utilize the latest technologies to help consumers keep their loved ones and prized possessions safe.
eZoom is a general purpose GPS locator that is designed to protect virtually anything, including teenage drivers, children, vehicles and valuables. A vehicle installation kit enables customers to hard-wire eZoom into their car for constant power. With eZoom's anti-theft feature, customers get notifications via email and text message if their car is stolen, and they can track the car in real time on the web or with their mobile phone.
Parents and their teenage drivers can also feel safer with eZoom in the car by knowing that parents can help teens find their way if they get lost on the road. With eZoom, teens and children can "check in" with their parents by sending their location with the press of a button, ensuring that help is close at hand if needed. Parents can put an eZoom locator in their child's backpack, and they can set up notifications to know when their child arrives at and leaves school. eZoom users can check the web or their mobile phone for locations 24/7.
"We have collected feedback from consumers for years now, and we believe that eZoom will meet and exceed the needs and desires of the consumer. We are using advanced technology and feature sets to provide the consumer with a fast, reliable and easy-to-use system to help protect and track what they desire at an affordable price," said Chris Newton, President and CEO of Securus, Inc.
• Utilizes A-GPS and other technologies to quickly find and accurately track online
• Continuous tracking on the Web or with your phone is available 24/7
• Anti-theft mobile application
• Alert button on the eZoom quickly connects to help
• Overspeed alerts let you know when eZoom exceeds a certain speed
• Rugged construction and waterproof shell
• Weighs less than three ounces and is smaller than a credit card
• Battery lasts up to three weeks per charge
Securus' single web-based tracking portal and mobile application make it simple to keep up with all of your Securus locators, including eZoom and eCare+Voice (its new mobile medical alert system, http://www.eCareGPS.com), in one place.
To learn more about eZoom, visit http://www.eZoomGPS.com. Information about eCare+Voice can be found at http://www.eCareGPS.com. eZoom is available in retail stores nationwide.
About Securus, Inc.:
Securus, Inc. is focused on deploying GPS-enabled solutions for the Safety and Security market. Securus has developed a complete GPS technology platform, "GPS as a Service," enabling the Company and its market partners to deliver tailored GPS hardware and software solutions specifically designed for each vertical on one streamlined interface. Securus' strategy is to partner with leading companies in each vertical market to ensure best-of-class solutions for customers. Securus' products are designed for college students, individuals with special needs, pet protection, child safety and law enforcement. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Zoombak, Inc., general purpose and vehicle tracking locators are sold through national retail chains. Visit Securus at http://www.SecurusGPS.com and learn more about Zoombak at http://www.Zoombak.com.
Media Contact: Amanda Goldfarb: 866-989-7768 | media ( @ ) SecurusGPS dot com| http://www.SecurusGPS.com|