Scottsdale Resort Honored Again with Radisson President's Award
A successful enterprise of the Yavapai Nation, the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort has been presented with a President's Award for 2011 at the company's recent global business conference.
- Phoenix-Mesa, AZ (1888PressRelease) March 21, 2012 - Selected from among more than 420 Radisson hotels worldwide, the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort was recently awarded a 2011 Radisson President's Award by the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. After having received this prestigious accolade in 2007, the Scottsdale resort is proud to represent hotel properties that have achieved top scores in guest satisfaction, as measured by guest feedback for cleanliness and consistency in meeting or exceeding the brand's product quality standards.
The Radisson President's Award recognizes hotels and resorts that have excelled in the following areas:
• Service performance index
• Product performance index
• Loyalty performance index
• Cleanliness and high quality conditions
The Radisson Fort McDowell Resort invites guests to enjoy these services as well as complimentary wireless Internet access, 37" flat-screen HDTVs with On Demand, HBO, and PPV movies, expansive windows with mountain, pool, or golf views, oversized bathrooms, and much more. The AAA Four Diamond resort also provides sophisticated amenities, such as a full-service casino, a desert oasis heated pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and on-site dining at the Ahnala Restaurant and Lounge.
To find additional information about this award-winning Scottsdale resort, call 480-789-5300 or visit: http://www.radissonfortmcdowellresort.com/.
As part of the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort stands as one of its many successful business developments. With over 900 members, the Native American tribe now owns 24,000 acres of land in Northeast Maricopa County, just 35 miles from Phoenix.
Over the years, the Yavapai Nation has established a number of other thriving enterprises that have built a strong and stable economy for its people. These include:
• Poco Diablo Resort in Sedona
• Fort McDowell Casino
• Fort McDowell Adventures
• Eagle's Nest RV Park
• We-Ka-Po Golf Club
• Fort McDowell Farms
• Yavapai Materials
For more about the Yavapai Nation in Fort McDowell, visit: http://fortmcdowelldestination.com/yavapai-nation.html.