Saudi Arabia Furniture Industry Anticipates Robust Expansion
On the back of stupendous performance exhibited by the Saudi Arabian Furniture Industry over the past few years, the market is envisaged to grow further at a CAGR of around 12% during the forecast period, says RNCOS.
- (1888PressRelease) October 06, 2011 - According to our report, "Saudi Arabia Furniture Market Analysis", the Saudi Arabian furniture industry has come up as one of the most vibrant segments of the retail industry over the past few years. Furniture consumption is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during 2011-2013 in the region.
For our report, we have gathered data and information sourced from various credible sources, paid databases, public domains, and secondary research by our team of industry experts at RNCOS. Our dedicated team of experts intensively monitored and analyzed the performance and growth potentials of Housing Industry in Saudi Arabia. Moving forward, our report facilitates information and statistics of furniture industry structure, production trends, demand scenario, and import-export developments.
This report spread 45 pages is an outcome of extensive research and provides detailed analysis on the Saudi Arabia Furniture Industry and determines the factors responsible for their growth. Our comprehensive report also provides a deep insight into the Saudi Arabian furniture industry and evaluates the past, present, and future scenario of the Saudi Arabian furniture market. It discusses current and futuristic trends on IDC and Fit-out Industry spending that are included for retail, office, residential, and hotel sectors making Saudi Arabia headed for an attractive destination for furniture industry giants. Detail data and analysis will facilitate investors, and real-estate players to navigate through the latest trends in the Saudi Arabia furniture industry.
Get the Answers You Need to Shape Your Strategy
- Saudi Arabia has been the top furniture import market for major furniture markets around the world including China, Italy, the US, etc. What is the percentage of furniture imports by various countries in Saudi Arabia?
- Rising construction and infrastructure developments is one of the significant trends for furniture consumption in Saudi Arabia. What are the other important market trends driving the furniture industry in Saudi Arabia?
- The Central region is considered as the hub for the country's furniture manufacturing industry. What is the percentage of furniture manufacturers by different regions in the Kingdom?
- The hotel spending on IDC and fit-out industry will continue to post high growth rate amid various hotel and resorts construction projects underway. What are the other industries which are spending huge amounts on IDC and fit-out industry?
To download a free sample of the report, please follow the link below:
Established in 2002, RNCOS is a premier source of industry research and information provider. We bring first-hand information and prudent analysis on different industries, technologies, economic and non-economic market parameters, potential markets, and key competitors, to help clients identify prospective growth areas and gain competitive edge.