SafeMedTrip.com launches World Class Surgical Treatment for Epilepsy. Modern technology to the aid of patients suffering from chronic neurological disorder
More than 50 million people worldwide suffer from epilepsy, and the incidence mostly occurs in all age groups from young children to people over the age of 65 years. Epilepsy is usually controlled, but cannot be cured with medication and over 30% of people with epilepsy do not have seizure control even with the best available medications. Epilepsy Surgery is an option in such cases.
- (1888PressRelease) March 10, 2011 - Safemedtrip affiliated Super Specialty hospital in India, which is amongst globally the most advanced hospitals in terms of Technology and Clinical Expertise has developed a program to help patients from all over the world to benefit from its Epilepsy Surgery Program and a Rehab facility that helps patients recover quickly and regain their quality of life. Carefully selected patients with intractable epilepsy can have a gratifying outcome in majority of cases
SafeMedTrip.com a company set up by a group of hospital industry professionals has helped a large number of people suffering from Epilepsy patients find a cost effective and lasting cure at its affiliated world class Indian hospitals .
Depending on the particular clinical situation, one of the following surgical procedures is chosen by the Medical team at our hospital. These advanced procedures aim to correct the diseased area of the brain to relieve the seizures and to lessen their impact.
ADVANCED SURGICAL PROCEDURES FOR MANAGEMENT OF EPILEPSY
1) Anteromedial Temporal Lobectomy 2) Selective Amygdalohippocampectomy
3) Electrocorticography guided Resections 4)Multiple Subpial transections
5) Quadrantic Resections 6) Multilobar Resections
7) Functional Hemispherotomy 8)Vagal Nerve stimulation
9) Radiosurgery (selected cases)
WORLD CLASS TECHNOLOGY - The latest technology has a major role to play in diagnosing and assisting the advanced surgical procedures. The SafeMedTrip affiliated hospital is equipped with world class 3T MRI, PET/SPECT scan and video EEG for Neuropsychological assessment and clinical evaluation.
WORLD's LOWEST COST SURGERY PACKAGES - This most modern treatment for Epilepsy surgery comes at a very attractive cost which is a fraction of the cost of similar services anywhere else in Asia, America or Europe. Most surgery packages can be availed of in less than 7000 US Dollars and that includes stay in a private room where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care,patient's food and airport pick up etc. etc.
About SafeMedTrip - SafeMedTrip.com is a patient support service set up by a group of hospital industry professionals with a strong shared vision and ethical values. It helps overseas patients considering high quality medical treatment in India to find the best provider hospitals and provides all required support services to make their visit to India a successful, rather a memorable experience. SafeMedTrip.com can be reached at +91 98 9999 3637 or on its US / Canada Toll Free Helpline - 1-888-771-6965 to get instant answers to queries for high quality, cost effective medical treatment in India. For more information and help please visit www.SafeMedTrip.com Email -help ( @ ) safemedtrip dot com