SABCONS is pleased to announce upcoming dates for the PMI-ACP Certification Preparation Program
Sabcons provides about the information on Agile certification program, its importance in project management in organizations, principles and best practices. SABCONS also announces the upcoming dates for Agile PMI-ACP certification training program.
- (1888PressRelease) May 17, 2012 - What is Agile?
Agile Project Management methodology advocates iterative delivery and open communication between teams and customers and thus seeks to manage change through flexibility, adaptation and direct communication.
Why Agile certification?
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. PMI market research shows that project management practitioners are embracing agile principles and practices as a technique for successfully managing projects. Additionally, in keeping with the demand for agile professionals all around the world, PMI members, credential holders, and individuals are looking to PMI for certification, recognition and learning opportunities. Further organizations are seeing value in agile principles and practices to deliver projects more quickly, with less waste and cost. In keeping with the growing demands for trained Agile professionals, PMI has introduced the PMI-ACP (Agile Certification Professional) Certification.
The PMI-ACP validates a practitioner's ability to understand, select and apply agile principles and practices as a project management approach based on the needs and demands of a specific project. By earning the PMI-ACP, practitioners can:
• Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management.
• Increase their professional versatility in project management tools and techniques and thus helps in career advancement.
• Show they have the capacity to lead basic teams using agile principles and practices by holding a certification from a world renowned association.
Organizations who use agile principles and practices have documented the value they see from these techniques:
• Incremental delivery-rather than a single complete delivery at the end of the project allows early, measurable return on investment
• Early and continuous customer feedback- as the customer is involved throughout development, they will end up with an end-product that they want and will use
• Empowered business owner who can receive and review critical information necessary to make decisions to steer the project toward the goal continually throughout the development process
• High visibility and influence over the project progress leading to early indications of problems
• Adaptive to changing business needs, giving the organization more influence over adding, changing, or removing requirements
• Reduces product and process waste
• Agile principles and practices are disciplined and value driven
Investment in developing a team of PMI-ACP certified professionals is a crucial step for companies looking at deriving the most of these advantages.
SABCONS is pleased to announce upcoming dates for the PMI-ACP Certification Preparation Program - Bangalore - May 10 to 12, Chennai - May 31 to June 2, Pune - May 24 to 26 and Hyderabad - May 17 to 19, 2012. For more details, please contact us.
- B-1-2, Oakyard,38th Cross Road, East End "C" Main Road, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore - 560069, Ind
- Voice: +919845641203
- Visit our Site