S&ME Awards Technical Principal
Ken Barry, PE of the Lousiville, TN branch of S&ME is awarded the Technical Principal Award.
- Knoxville, TN (1888PressRelease) March 24, 2012 - Ken Barry, PE, D.WRE, project manager and environmental engineer, has been named an S&ME Technical Principal in a program that recognizes technical leaders within S&ME who have advanced in using their professional experience and skills to provide the highest quality services to clients, and who have become regional or national leaders in their technical fields. S&ME is a geotechnical and environmental engineering, and materials testing firm with offices located in nine states throughout the Southeast and Midwest.
Geotechnical engineering; Construction engineering, testing & monitoring; Environmental services; Occupational health & safety; Water resources; Solid waste engineering; Natural resources and Cultural resources
• Founded 1973
• over 1,000 employees
• 26 locations in AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, OH, SC, TN, VA
• Commercial, manufacturing, institutional, governmental, military clients
• Over 70 Engineering Excellence Awards, state chapters of American Council of Engineering Companies
Engineering News-Record (ENR) magazine's
• Top 500 Design Firms, Top 200 Environmental Firms