RSG Media announces availability of pricing optimization solution: Zoox Yield Manager for digital publishers
RSG Media announced the availability of its pricing optimization solution Zoox Yield Manager for digital publishers. Zoox Yield Manager is the first application that helps publishers to maximize revenue by determining optimal target and floor prices for proposals.
- (1888PressRelease) March 02, 2012 - Solutions that increase publisher's revenue are a focus area for RSG Media. The latest offering, Zoox Yield Manager, is the first application which optimizes pricing of premium inventory. The pricing guidance provided by Zoox Yield Manager has resulted in up to 8% revenue lift based on engagements with 3 major digital publishers. The application helps publishers to
• Maximize revenue with optimal deal pricing
• Instill pricing discipline with well defined pricing range
• Discover mis-pricing with pricing diagnostics
• Respond quickly to RFPs with accurate pricing
Zoox Yield Manager leverages data to deliver the right price for publisher's inventory. It recommends optimal price targets and floors for proposals based on key price drivers revealed by data, all in real time. Using data on past orders, inventory pressure and recent price trends; predictive modeling techniques are applied to price new proposals accurately.
Recognizing that both ad operations and the sales use Microsoft Excel heavily for their work, the application has been designed as a Microsoft Excel add on. A small footprint and flexible architecture ensures quick software integration with minimal hardware requirements. The application can be installed in a few minutes and can run on logs exported out of Operative and DFP. In fact, Zoox Yield Manager is fully integrated with Google's DFP and allows publishers directly retrieve order information from their DFP accounts.
The application has three basic modules viz. Estimate Price Model, Proposal Pricing and Booking Forecast.
• Estimate Price Model uses historical data and advanced statistics to create a price model that captures important price drivers and also provides diagnostics on historical deals.
• Proposal Pricing provides guidance to the sales team by setting price targets, floors and rate cards for each proposal ensuring a faster response to RFPs.
• Booking Forecast lets the user generate weekly forecasts for a single or a set of products. Combined with capacity forecasts, it provides a forward looking way for setting prices based on predicted capacity utilization.