Beijing, December 2011 -Celebrate New Year's Eve Weekend in a"G" style?
(1888PressRelease) December 01, 2011 - Hotel G Beijing leads you the way into 2012 offering you an exceptional New Year's Weekend Package for two, at only RMB 1688*. Package includes:
- Complimentary upgrade to our Great room
- Chic New Year's Eve dinner for 2 persons at Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary bottle of Bubbles in your room
- New Year's Day Buffet Breakfast for two in Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant
- Late checkout until 4:00 pm on New Year's Day
- All our complimentary goodies: Wi-Fi, soft drinks in the mini bar, local calls, pillow menu, daily news paper and VIP welcome amenities.
* rate is exclusive of 15.5% related taxes, and package is subject to availability
About Hotel G Beijing:
Hotel G Beijing is a stylish and exciting addition to Beijing boutique hotel scene.
With a striking entrance and fašade which transforms into an explosion of colored lights by night (hotel guests can actually select their own window lighting), the 110-room hotel is located in Gong Ti Xi Lu close to a host of popular eateries and nightspots in the City's lively Sanlitun district.
A conversion of an existing building, Hotel G Beijing has been designed by talented British architect/designer Mark Lintott (www.mld.tw) who is well known for his daring and innovative interior design projects, notably of leading entertainment venues, in his adopted home in Taiwan.
The 1960's inspired rooms and suites feature a casual blend of understated glamour and low-key opulence and contemporary Chinese touches. Amenities include high-speed wireless internet, iPod docking station and plasma TV with multi-national channels.
Hotel G Beijing is the first of an exclusive boutique hotel brand managed by gcp hospitality, a member of Gaw Capital Group.