ReportsnReports.com: Consumer Lifestyles in Denmark
Euromonitor International's "Consumer Lifestyles in Denmark" is now available at ReportsnReports.com.
- Dallas, TX (1888PressRelease) October 20, 2011 - As a result of the economic downturn, consumer expenditure declined. In particular, spending on items considered non-essential saw significant declines. Consumers decided to postpone 'big-ticket' purchases of such items as in-home consumer electronics products, appliances and white goods. While many consumers are expected to adhere to aspects of their new frugality, as the Danish economy recovers over the forecast period, spending levels are nevertheless expected to rise.
Euromonitor's Denmark consumer lifestyle market report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
Browse Now: http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/133974-consumer-lifestyles-in-denmark.html
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 30 years experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago and Sydney and a network of over 600 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Structure of the Report
Consumer Confidence Plunges But Now Rebounding
Ageing Population Influences Consumer Demand
Trend Towards Health and Wellness
Demand for Consumer Electronics Remains Resilient
E-commerce Becoming A Significant Distribution Channel
Babies and Infants
Table 1 Consumer Segmentation: 2006-2010
Table 2 Consumer Segmentation: 2011-2020
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
E-mail: sales ( @ ) reportsandreports dot com