Quest CE Files Course To Meet Oklahoma Legislative Update Requirement
Quest CE Has Filed A Course To Meet The Oklahoma Legislative Update Requirement.
- (1888PressRelease) November 23, 2010 - Quest Continuing Education Solutions (Quest CE) has filed a course to meet the Oklahoma Legislative Update requirement. The State of Oklahoma requires producers to complete at least two (2) hours of continuing education training on recent changes to laws and regulations that affect insurance in the state. In addition, this course will be approved for resident continuing education credit.
Resident producers are required to complete 24 hours of continuing education, including three (3) hours of ethics and two (2) hours of legislative updates. The legislative update requirement helps producers stay up-to-date with the regulatory aspects of their job.
Quest CE's "Oklahoma Legislative Update" course will reflect the following topics:
• Producer and Adjuster Licensing Change Requirements
• Variable Annuity License Application Requirements
• New Requirements for Adjuster Continuing Education
• Withdrawal Requirements for Medical Malpractice Insurers
At successful completion of the course, the continuing education student should have a thorough and complete understanding of Oklahoma's Rules and Statutes. Students will also be able to print a certificate of completion directly from within their profile.
Additionally, Quest CE offers the Oklahoma one time, four (4) hour Annuity Training course. Oklahoma's Annuity continuing education requirement requires training for all producers who sell, solicit, or negotiate annuities.
To view Quest CE's online course library Click Here (or visit https://learn.questce.com/). For questions regarding the course or the requirement please contact Quest at 877.593.3366 or e-mail Quest at info ( @ ) questce dot com dot
For additional information to remain compliant with Oklahoma's Continuing Education Requirements please Click Here (or visit www.ok.gov/oid/Producers_Adjusters/index.html).
Quest has filed a course to meet the requirement and expects State DOI approval in the next few weeks.
With a client retention rate of 95.17% and a growth rate of over 400% since January 1, 2005, more and more people are discovering why Quest CE is the Next Generation of Compliance Training Solutions. Quest CE serves more than 200 leading insurance carriers, broker/dealers, banks, and other financial institutions. Quest is a privately held company which allows them to quickly meet the ever-changing needs of their clients. Quest's commitment is to provide advanced custom solutions at cost effective rates while providing a level of service that greatly surpasses that of our competitors. Quest provides a single source solution for organizations' training and compliance needs, saving you both time and money.