PremiumSoft announces Release of Navicat(TM) Data Modeler
PremiumSoft today announces the launch of its brand new product line, Navicat™ Data Modeler. The new product allows customers creating data models visually.
- (1888PressRelease) March 27, 2012 - Due to increasing demand of a data modeling tool within Navicat, PremiumSoft has decided to launch Navicat Data Modeler as a standalone product to provide more sophisticated functions and features in data modeling. Navicat Data Modeler aims to provide customers an easy yet powerful way to create data models for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle and SQLite databases.
Together with the Navicat family, the Navicat Data Modeler will provide a comprehensive set of utilities to support data modeling needs and database management.
The main features in Navicat Data Modeler are:
• supports MySQL, PostgreQSL, SQL Server, Oracle, and SQLite
• database structure visually
• performs reverse/forward engineer process
• imports table structures from ODBC data sources
• generates SQL files and print models to files
• and more
Navicat Data Modeler is now available for Windows and is priced at US$249 for Commercial License, and US$99 for Non-Commercial Licenses. It is available for sale at Navicat Online Store starting from March 20, 2012.
For more details, please visit: http://www.navicat.com/en/products/navicat_datamodeler/modeler_overview.html
Or, download the 30-day fully functional free trial at: http://www.navicat.com/en/download/download.html
About PremiumSoft CyberTech Limited:
PremiumSoft was founded in 1999 and is a fast growing company, aiming at accelerating application development and database management with software that enhance productivity and maximize results of our customers. With our customer-centric focus and best-of-breed products and services, PremiumSoft has been successful in making customers significantly more productive.
Copyright 1999 - 2011. PremiumSoft ™ CyberTech Ltd All rights reserved