POP AdVisions, Inc. releases new Brightboard HD Advanced Network Professional Series Digital Sign.
POP AdVisions Inc. is proud to announce the release of our newest Brightboard HD Advanced Network Professional Series Digital Sign. The Brightboard Professional Series indoor digital signage products offer commercial grade displays, HD quality media players (w/ locked access), and landscape or portrait orientation.
- (1888PressRelease) December 07, 2010 - With a Brightboard from POP AdVisions, using virtually any imaging software, a user can display JPEG or MPEG videos anywhere within traffic flow. The Brightboard comes in both portable pedestal systems and wall mount configurations offering the customer the greatest flexibility.
Our "HD Advanced Network" model comes equipped with Ethernet and Wi-Fi built-in. The network settings are configured using the included remote control and on-screen menu's. You choose the network operating mode (see below) and then copy your content and play list (play list is a simple text file) to the appropriate folder on the server. The system will automatically connect to the server and begin playing the content. There is no software required. You create the content using off-the-shelf image/video editing applications in the correct format and simply copy it to the server-shared folder.
The "HD Advanced Network" system has three main operating modes:
1. Stand-alone: No network. Uses Compact Flash or USB flash drive. Loops content.
2. Real-Time: Connects to a local sever (PC) via intranet. No internal storage used. Has password protection. This mode streams the content from the server inside your network.
3. Internet: Connects to a WEB HTTP server over the Internet. Requires CF card for operation. The network player connects to the server and downloads the playlist.txt file and all content to the CF card in the network player.
Other features of the "HD Advanced Network" system include:
• Emergency Display Mode: Inserting a USB thumb drive with content into the network player will automatically override all network modes as well as content playing in "Stand-alone" mode on the CF card. Once the USB drive is removed, the system will return to its previous mode of operation automatically.
• Scrolling Message: This device will allow a scrolling message to be displayed over the content playing (uses text files). It does not have the capability of live feeds.
Contact POP AdVisions, Inc. today to learn more about the new Brightboard HD Advanced Network digital signs or visit our website http://www.popadvisions.com for more information.
mitch ( @ ) popadvisions dot com