Plastics & BioPlastics Modification: Additives, Compounding & Coatings - May 16-18, Chicago
Join us in learning the latest innovations in the field of Plastics & BioPlastics Modification via Additives, Compounding & Coatings and be a Leader in offering differentiated products to the marketplace by attending our conference, Chicago, May 16-18, 2011. Companies represented include KRAFT FOODS, 3M, SEALED AIR, WR GRACE, POLYONE, NATUREWORKS, BASF, DOW CORNING, CLARIANT and More.
- (1888PressRelease) March 05, 2011 - With speakers and exhibitors from over 25 companies representing leaders from across the spectrum of Plastic Modifiers, "Plastics & BioPlastics Modification via Additives, Compounding & Coatings" conference organized by InnoPlast Solutions is the industry's premier event where Newest Trends & Technical Advances in the field of Plastics Modification will be revealed.
Additives and Coatings are key enablers in polymer formulations; they drive the performance and processing characteristics of polymeric compositions that are clearly NOT in line with their proportion in the formulation, says the conference chairman, Roger Avakian, VP-Scientific Development, PolyOne. Attendees will BENEFIT from this leveraged behavior by using the latest knowledge in developing & offering differentiated products to the marketplace.
Conference has been organized into the following 5 sessions:
1. Advances in Improving SURFACE Properties (Antimicrobials, Scratch, Special Effects, etc)
2. Advances in Improving BULK Properties (Green Flame Retardants/Stabilizers, Mechanicals)
3. Advances in Improving Plastics with NANOCLAYS
4. Advances in Improving BIOPLASTICS (Nucleators, Plasticizers, Engineered Blends)
5. Advances in Improving ELECTRICAL Properties
On Monday, May 16, attendees can also benefit, for a nominal additional fee, from an afternoon of a pre-conference workshop covering "Innovation & Business Growth Opportunities Enabled via Additives" as well as "Functional Additives, Color & appearance. I. Basic Technologies & Trends II. Customized Solid & Liquid Masterbatches
The target audience is R&D, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, and Business Development leaders throughout the entire supply chain of the plastics industry. The conference has been structured to provide ample opportunity for networking to encourage the cross-fertilization of new ideas & concepts.
For Registration / Sponsorship / Details, please CLICK the link below:
Please note that all those registering before MARCH 15 will be eligible for an iPAD raffle.