Pemex To Hold A Lunch To Discuss Business Opportunities In The Northern Region Of Mexico
As part of this important meeting, Pemex its hosting a lunch on 27 October 2011 exclusively for delegates at Latin America Oil & Gas where they will be speaking with companies in more detail about the incentivized contracts available in the northern region of Mexico.
- (1888PressRelease) October 07, 2011 - Pemex is holding a dynamic showcase at Latin America Oil & Gas aimed at attracting more private investment into the Mexican oil and gas industry with particularly emphasis on deep-water contracts in the Gulf of Mexico. These new flexible contracts represent huge potential for golden business opportunities for international oil companies and service provider in the near future.
Latin America Oil & Gas Conference is a high level, strategic meeting point for national oil companies, international and independent oil and gas companies designed to highlight the region's future plans, investment environment, and promote international collaborations. The event will take place on 25 - 27 October at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Miami.
As part of this important meeting, Pemex its hosting a lunch on 27 October 2011 exclusively for delegates at Latin America Oil & Gas where they will be speaking with companies in more detail about the incentivized contracts available in the northern region of Mexico. Senior Pemex officials in attendance will include:
• Sergio Guaso Montoya, Vice President, New Ventures, Pemex E&P
• Edgar Rangel German, National Hydrocarbon Commission, Mexico
• Gustavo Hernández, Vice President Planning, Pemex E&P
• Juan Arturo, Vice president of the Northern Region, Pemex E&P
The three day strategic conference will feature advanced insights from the key players in the region alongside NOC showcases from Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela, Uruguay and Bolivia. Content centres on the development of the Latin America's resources, the impact of shale gas, deep water developments, mature oil fields, heavy oil, pre-salt opportunities, LNG trade dynamics and new contractual agreements.
For more information on Latin American Oil & Gas Conference please visit. www.cwclatamoilandgas.com
- Mimi Oyelana
- The Cwc Group
- Regent House, Oyster Wharf, 16-18 Lombard Road, London, SW11 3RB, UK
- SW11 3RB
- Voice: 44 20 7978 0000
- Visit our Site