Paragon Commercial Bank Names Jennifer D. Terry Senior Vice President And Client Development Officer
28-Year Banking Industry Veteran Responsible For Treasury Management, Business Development.
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC (1888PressRelease) March 28, 2012 - Paragon Commercial Bank (http://www.paragoncommercial.com), North Carolina's first business-only bank, has announced that Jennifer D. Terry has been named senior vice president and client development officer, in which her day to day responsibilities include working with current business clients to assist them with their treasury management and borrowing needs, as well as bringing in new business clients to Paragon.
Terry has a wealth of experience that includes 28 years in the industry. Prior to her current position, she served as Paragon's chief deposit officer. Terry currently lives in Pittsboro, N.C. with her husband.
"Jennifer's experience is a tremendous asset to Paragon Commercial Bank." said J. Frank Tart, Raleigh market president. "Her leadership as senior vice president will help us continue to provide top-notch customer service to our clients."
- Terry joined Paragon Commercial Bank in 2006 as a client development officer before being named chief deposit officer in 2008.
- Terry is founding president and current board member of the "Me Fine" Foundation, a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit which provides necessary resources and financial assistance to parents and caregivers with children being treated at Duke and UNC Children's Hospitals.
- She is a member of the Meredith College School of Business board of advisors.
- Terry received the Triangle Business Journal "Women in Business" award in 1999, and received the Business Leader Magazine "Women Extraordinaire" award in 2003.
ABOUT PARAGON COMMERCIAL BANK:
Founded in Raleigh, N.C. in 1999, Paragon Commercial Bank is North Carolina's first business-only bank. Paragon Commercial Bank provides banking products and services tailored exclusively to the needs of middle-market companies with revenues from $5 million to $75 million, their executives and high net worth individuals. The bank's business focus includes operating companies in a wide range of categories, professional firms and nonprofit organizations. Headquartered in Raleigh, the bank expanded to open a location in Charlotte, N.C. in 2006. For more information, visit http://www.paragoncommercial.com.
Information in this press release contains "forward-looking statements." These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially, including without limitation, the effects of future economic conditions, governmental fiscal and monetary policies, legislative and regulatory changes, the risks of changes in interest rates, and the effects of competition.
MMI Public Relations
jake ( @ ) mmipublicrelations dot com