Panorama Consulting Announces Next ERP Boot Camp; Three-day event will be September 21, 22 and 23 in Denver, CO
Panorama Consulting Solutions will host an intensive three-day ERP Boot Camp to teach organizations ERP software selection and implementation best practices. The Boot Camp, which will be held in late September in Denver, Colorado, will feature ERP experts and industry thought leaders and will include group critiques, interactive case studies and Q&A sessions.
- (1888PressRelease) July 20, 2011 - Panorama Consulting Solutions, an independent ERP consulting firm, has announced open registration for the latest session of its popular ERP Boot Camp on September 21, 22 and 23 in Denver, Colorado. The three-day training course will provide a comprehensive breakdown of ERP software selection, ERP implementation and change management best practices in both public and private-sector organizations.
Eric Kimberling, president and chairman of Panorama Consulting Solutions, will host the event, which draws ERP teams, CIOs, IT directors, project managers, consultants and academics from around the world. He, along with a panel of enterprise software experts and thought leaders, will share real-world experiences and "advice from the trenches" gleaned from hundreds of ERP implementations. Scheduled topics and activities include:
• ERP selection and implementation fundamentals
• Common ERP implementation challenges and obstacles
• Analysis of ERP implementation benchmarks and best practices
• Benefits and drawbacks of cutting-edge ERP options, including cloud ERP and software as a service (SAAS) ERP
• Implementation lessons learned from ERP failures and lawsuits
• Group critiques and assessments of real implementation plans
• Interactive case studies and exercises
• Q&A sessions with expert panelists
• Networking with industry peers
"While the benefits of a well-functioning ERP system are without question, an ERP implementation itself can be incredibly complicated and risky," said Kimberling. "Panorama's ERP Boot Camp provides the training that leaders need to implement ERP software quickly and effectively, minimize budget and duration overages, and ensure enhanced business benefits and ROI."
The cost of the three-day session is $3,950 ($2,450 for existing Panorama clients). Early bird registration (until July 31) is $3,250. Interested parties can learn more about the event and register online at: http://panorama-consulting.com/services/complementary-erp-consulting-services/erp-boot-camp/.