Over 170 companies will be participating at CWC Kuwait Oil & Gas 2011 in April
Kuwait Oil and Gas Summit & Exhibition will bring together senior decision makers in the Kuwait and international oil, gas and infrastructure industries to engage in real dialogue about the opportunities and challenges of Kuwait energy in a global context, focusing on the development, diversification and growth of the economy.
- (1888PressRelease) March 26, 2011 - Kuwait - Held under the patronage of H.E. Sheikh Ahmad Abdullah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, Minister of Oil, Minister of Information, Chairman of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation's Board of Directors (KPC) Kuwait Oil and Gas Summit & Exhibition will bring together senior decision makers in the Kuwait and international oil, gas and infrastructure industries to engage in real dialogue about the opportunities and challenges of Kuwait energy in a global context, focusing on the development, diversification and growth of the economy.
So far, over 170 companies have confirmed their attendance to the event by sponsoring, exhibiting, attending.
Monday evening April 4, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation will be hosting the Exclusive Networking Gala Dinner taking place in the Maha Ballroom at the Regency Hotel, reserved to all delegates.
Wednesday morning April 6, Kuwait Oil Company will be hosting the Site Visit to the KOC Oasis in Burgan fields. Usually reserved to KOC employees only, it will be open to all delegates.
Wednesday morning April 6, J. Jay Park Q.C., Partner, Global Resources, Energy,
Macleod Dixon LLP will lead a workshop on 'Building profitable business models and relationships in Kuwait'.
Ernst & Young and Khafji Joint Operations (KJO) are Platinum Sponsors for the Summit, followed by Shell, Total and Accenture as Gold Sponsors, with Baker Botts, Kuwait Energy Company, Heston and Veolia Water VWS Oil & Gas as Associate Sponsors.
CWC are also delighted for the official support of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) and subsidiaries, who will fully participate in the Summit.
New speakers confirmed include:
• Mohammed A. Hussain, Deputy Chairman and Deputy Managing Director (Planning & Gas), Kuwait Oil Company
• Khaled Abu-Nasrah, President, Middle East, KBR
We are delighted for the continued support of our most distinguished speakers to include:
• Farouk Al-Zanki, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors & CEO, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC)
• Sami Al-Rushaid, Chairman & Managing Director, Kuwait Oil Company (KOC)
• Bader Al-Khashti, Chairman & Managing Director, Kuwait Gulf Oil Company (KGOC)
• Mark Otty, EMEIA Area Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
• Mark Carn, Executive Vice President, Shell Upstream International
The Kuwait Oil and Gas Summit & Exhibition is organized by the CWC Group Limited.
About the CWC Group
The CWC Group are renowned world experts in oil, gas, power, telecommunications, infrastructure and investment sectors, particularly in emerging markets. We have a wealth of knowledge, offering top-level strategic events around the world.
We work closely with many governments, NOCs and international corporations to highlight the key issues and challenges facing the global energy industry. CWC operates globally and over the past 13 years, our gatherings have become widely acknowledged within the industry for their quality, prestigious level of government officials and senior corporate delegation.
For more information, please visit:
Tel: +44 20 7978 0011
Fax: +44 20 7978 0099
fruggiero ( @ ) thecwcgroup dot com
- Francesca Ruggiero
- The Cwc Group
- Regent House, Oyster Wharf, 16-18 Lombard Road, London, SW11 3RB, UK
- Voice: 44 20 7978 0000
- Visit our Site