Orleans Women's Self Defense Parties, Latest Party Craze from SAFE International - Orleans, ON Self Defense
Orleans Self Defense, SAFE International Announces Latest Women's Party Craze, Orleans Women's Self Defense Parties.
- (1888PressRelease) October 30, 2012 - Orleans, ON - SAFE International ™ is the leading provider of mobile women's self defense training in Ontario. SAFE International has taught more than 150,000 women since 1994. SAFE International is announcing the latest party craze, Orleans Women's Self Defense Parties. SAFE International teaches how to address all aspects of violence, from the ideal outcome of avoiding violence completely, to the last resort of having to defend yourself physically. Many companies skip the avoidance strategies, but if one is truly interested in avoiding violence, it is critical to discuss. The questions that most women have about their own personal safety include:
* How can I avoid becoming a potential victim?
* What would I do if I was attacked on an elevator?
* How would I handle someone who approached me in an underground parking lot?
* Should I carry my purse over one shoulder or crossways?
* What should I say to a potential attacker to possibly stop him from attacking me?
* If I was home and I heard someone break into the house, where should I go, what should I do?
A SAFE International Women's Self Defense Party addresses all those questions, plus many more.
One of the reasons that SAFE International enjoys teaching women's self defense Orleans, is how receptive women are to the concepts that the SAFE International instructors provide. SAFE International teaches self defense concepts, rather than techniques. This allows women to learn in a much shorter time. Women's self defense can be learned in hours, not weeks or years.
SAFE International is one of the few self defense companies who make humour an important part of the learning process. This allows everyone to feel relaxed and comfortable to share personal stories and ask questions. SAFE instructors cover the most common distraction techniques an attacker will use to gain an advantage. At a SAFE International Orleans Self Defense Party they do not teach martial arts/karate, but rather, practical, effective, and memorable concepts over 4 hours.
Youtube Video - http://www.youtube.com/embed/wBdWr_kAUXE
Self Defense Parties, the Latest Party Craze
Invite up to 10 of your friends for a few hours of fun, education and potentially life- saving instruction. Plan a meal, bbq, snacks, maybe some dessert! Be prepared for a unique Orleans Women's Self Defense experience!
To contact SAFE International and Chris Roberts to schedule your Women's Self Defense party, you can visit their main site at www.safeinternational.biz. You can also reach Chris Roberts toll free at 1-800-465-5972 or by email at chrisroberts ( @ ) safeinternational dot biz
15535 Cooper Rd.
Canada K0C 1R0
1 800 465-5972
chrisroberts ( @ ) safeinternational dot biz