Opera Tempts With Terrace Tapas And Peroni Beers at Park Hyatt Saigon
A new dining experience to share good Mediterranean cooking and plenty to drink with friends and family.
- (1888PressRelease) October 23, 2012 - Eat, drink, and share at Opera's new dining concept, "Terrace Tapas and Peroni Beers". Located at Park Hyatt Saigon, this premier alfresco dining venue offers colourful Mediterranean tapas incorporating vibrant flavour combinations, seasonal ingredients and great value.
Based on the simple premise of supplying tasty food, cold beverages, and exceptional service, Opera's outdoor terrace is the perfect environment to foster friendly conversation and interaction. Guests can feast on a Mediterranean menu featuring authentic tapas recipes presented family-style. Complete the meal with a refreshing bucket of Peroni beers.
• "Arancini", rice fritter, Bolognese ragout, cheese, peas
• Vitello tonnato bruschetta, veal, capers, tuna sauce
• Cooked ham, home-baked ricotta, gherkins
• Crispy fried calamari, chili, fresh tomato dip
• Cherry tomato, pesto, pine nuts, mozzarella
• Roasted bell peppers, walnut olive toast, cream cheese
Tapas Menu - VND 120,000 per dish
Peroni Beer - VND 300,000 bucket of five bottles
Available Sunday through Friday from 5 PM - 8 PM, and every Saturday for lunch and dinner at the Opera Bar and Terrace.
All prices are quoted in Vietnam Dong, subject to a 5% service charge and 10% government tax.
For more information or reservations, please visit our Dining and Entertainment website, www.restaurants.parkhyattsaigon.com or call us at +84 8 3824 1234.
About Park Hyatt Saigon
Park Hyatt Saigon, a 244-room hotel, is a central landmark in Ho Chi Minh City, located within walking distance to the business district and various cultural and historical sites. It features French colonial inspired rooms; a pillar-less ballroom with a drive-in vehicular access; two award-winning restaurants - Opera, serving Italian cuisine and Square One, serving Vietnamese seafood and Western steak. The hotel is also host to 2 Lam Son, the contemporary bar known for its stylish ambience and signature cocktails, and Xuan Spa, the tranquil retreat set amidst a tropical garden and an outdoor pool. Reservations for Park Hyatt Saigon may be made by calling +84 8 3824 1234 or visiting www.parkhyattsaigon.com.
About Park Hyatt
Intimate and residential in style, Park Hyatt hotels promise gracious service on a personal scale. Located in many of the world's premier destinations, each Park Hyatt combines elegance with distinctive regional character. Park Hyatt hotels feature sophisticated interiors, meeting and special event spaces for small groups and social occasions, critically acclaimed art programs, and signature restaurants featuring award-winning chefs. For more information and reservations, visit www.parkhyatt.com.