Oman Retail Market Witnessing Skyrocketing Growth
Oman retail sector is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 29% during 2011-2014, says RNCOS in its latest research report.
- (1888PressRelease) November 29, 2011 - According to our latest research report, "Middle East Retail Sector Forecast to 2013", the retail sector in the Middle-East countries has been witnessing tremendous growth over the past few years. Owing to government's policy frameworks and active participation of private sector the Middle East region has become one of the world's most desirable retail environments in terms of investments and revenue generation. Other related factors including the changing market dynamics, rapid economic development, balancing crude oil prices, rising purchasing power, and strong consumer confidence are also strengthening the region's retail industry.
As per our findings, Oman retail sector has been recording unprecedented growth in the Middle-East region over the past few years. The Country is witnessing rapid retail developments with the opening of several new outlets at the Muscat city centre. Besides, the retailers in Oman are focusing on enhancing consumers' shopping experience to increase footfall. On the back of these factors, the retail market in Oman is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 29% during 2011-2014.
Apart from Oman, other countries, such as Egypt, UAE, Israel, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia have registered excellent market expansion on the back of changing consumer demographics, presence of large expatriate population, and improving purchasing power in the recent past. However, in terms of availability of real estate for retail industry, the UAE dominates the regional retail real-estate arena. Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah are the key retail markets in the nation with significant presence of modern retail outlets.
Our report, "Middle East Retail Sector Forecast to 2013", also identified other Middle-Eastern countries including the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Oman besides Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Israel. These markets have been sustaining their dominance at the retail landscape and will continue to do so in the coming years. Presence of large expatriate population and majority of the region's retail investment in these countries have facilitated rapid growth momentum in the retail sector in the Middle-East region.
Besides, the report analyzes macroeconomic factors critical to the retail sector along with their impact on the sector. The report also identifies key players in each country and includes their detailed business description. Additionally, the report sheds light on the emerging industry trends, which are expected to decide the future of the region's retail sector.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM196.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- South African Retail Industry Forecast to 2013
- Vietnam Retail Market Forecast to 2014
- UAE Retail Industry Analysis
- Brazil Retail Industry Analysis
- Asian Convenience Store Market Forecast to 2012
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Retail_Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Shushmul Maheshwari
- B 129 Sector 6
- Noida 201301
- Voice: 91-120-4224-700
- Visit our Site