Oil & Gas contract experts gathering at IQPC's 8th Annual Contract Risk Management Summit
Contract professionals within the oil and gas industry will be gathering for the Advanced Contract Risk Management for Oil & Gas Summit. The Summit, the 8th annual event, takes place 24th - 25th May in Houston and brings together leading professionals to discuss current and key issues.
- Houston, TX (1888PressRelease) May 05, 2011 - With last year's incident in the Gulf of Mexico bringing contract risk management to the top of everyone's agenda, contract professionals within the oil and gas industry will be gathering for the Advanced Contract Risk Management for Oil & Gas Summit later this month, to better understand the challenges faced by organizations in the post-Macondo world.
The 8th annual Summit takes place 24th - 25th May in Houston and brings together leading professionals to discuss current and key issues involved in managing contracts effectively.
"This year's event has seen an unprecedented interest from attendees" says Richard Gibson, event director for the 8th Annual Advanced Contract Risk Management Summit. "In the last year we have seen a period of significant economic and political upheaval which has served to heighten the focus on contract risk management that was prompted by the Macondo blow out and subsequent oil disaster that started a year ago."
The conference will provide in-depth presentations, unique analysis and will deliver critical insights into topics such as:
• Ownership risk vs. negligence based risk - how to organize your contract in order to minimize your contractual risk
• LLC operating agreements - case study from an LNG operator with lessons learned that will maximize value in your operating agreements
• Environment and pollution - Uncover current marine law issues and environmental regulations and manage your contractual obligations in the most effective manner
• Supply chain contract issues - Identify the particular issues in supply chain contract management including buyer/supplier collaboration and local content provisions
• Corruption, due diligence, intermediaries and agents - gain an insight into the latest FCPA rulings and discover how to put together a best-in-class compliance program when launching E&P projects in a new market
For more information about speakers and the agenda, please visit: http://www.contractriskmanagement.us/pr