Official opening of registration for Great Legal Marketing's "No Smart Lawyer Left Behind" One-Day Rescue Mission
Legal marketing expert Ben Glass announces the official opening of registration for Great Legal Marketing's "No Smart Lawyer Left Behind" One-Day Rescue Mission
- Washington, DC-MD-VA-WV (1888PressRelease) September 21, 2010 - Nationally-recognized legal marketing expert Ben Glass announces the official opening of registration for the Great Legal Marketing "No Smart Lawyer Left Behind" One-Day Rescue Mission, to be held December 2, 2010, in Chicago, IL.
Designed especially for small-firm and solo lawyers, the Rescue Mission is focused on teaching the basics and essentials of effective law-firm marketing.
Many lawyers have fallen behind in recent years and are struggling because of a variety of factors such as increased competition, failure to keep up with advances in technology, and poor marketing planning and execution. This conference helps struggling lawyers by giving them the keys to building a strong marketing foundation and positioning their law firm for success.
The Rescue Mission lays out an exact blueprint to help lawyers attract qualified prospects and reveals the secrets to converting more of those prospects into high-quality cases.
Glass, a personal injury and medical malpractice attorney from Virginia, developed his marketing approach after years of trial and error and now teaches his system to hundreds of lawyers from around the country. In addition to Ben Glass, scheduled speakers for the Rescue Mission in Chicago include:
• Rem Jackson, founder and CEO of Top Practices. Jackson has been guiding professionals, educators and business leaders as a coach and trainer for over 18 years and has a national reputation as a dynamic, entertaining and informative speaker.
• Tom Foster, founder and President of Foster Web Marketing. Foster is considered one of the nation's leading experts on Web marketing, search engine optimization, converting website visitors into clients, and social media. Foster Web Marketing has designed and currently hosts websites for over 200 attorneys.
The information-packed Rescue Mission:
• Takes place in Chicago, Illinois -- the first ever Great Legal Marketing conference event to be held outside of the state of Virginia.
• Is the only lawyer marketing conference in the country spearheaded by a practicing personal injury and medical malpractice attorney. Ben Glass understands what it's like to take on the insurance industry and medical profession and knows exactly what it takes to build a meaningful, profitable law practice from scratch.
• Reveals why video has become an essential ingredient for successful law-firm marketing (and shows lawyers how to get started without breaking the bank).
• Explains the secrets to capitalizing on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Outlines an A to Z success plan for attendees to get more of the types of cases they want.
• Shows attendees how to garner more respect and trust for themselves and the legal profession through education-based marketing.
• Illustrates how the Web and social media have changed everything and how lawyers need to position themselves for 2011.
• Shows why running "regular" lawyer television ads simply does not work anymore.
• Reveals eight essential Web basics that every lawyer must be doing.
The Great Legal Marketing "No Smart Lawyer Left Behind" One-Day Rescue Mission is just $299 to attend. (Lawyers who register before October 15, 2010, can bring a guest from their firm for free.)
For more information or to register, go to GLMRescueMission.com or call Mairim at 703-591-9829.