New WPF and Silverlight TreeView - ListView Control: the Hybrid TreeList by DevExpress.com
DevExpress extends its WPF and Silverlight Control Suite with the DXTreeList.
- (1888PressRelease) June 21, 2011 - Glendale, CA - DevExpress.com is proud to announce the newest addition to its comprehensive suite of WPF and Silverlight Control Libraries - the DXTreeList. Designed as a multi-purpose data visualization control that can display information as a tree, grid or a combination of both, the DevExpress Silverlight and WPF TreeList allows Visual Studio developers to deliver compelling user interfaces and address customer requirements with the following market-leading features:
• Display and edit hierarchical data
• Data-aware and unbound mode
• Integrated data editors
• Rich data shaping options with built-in multi-column sorting
• Data filtering and data summary support
• Full end-user customization options
• Per-pixel record scrolling
• Template and style support
• Built-in data validation
The DXTreeList can be used on a standalone basis or as a View within the DevExpress WPF and Silverlight Grid Control. It is available for purchase and ships as part of the Award-Winning DXperience Subscription.
Experience the DevExpress Difference
To download a free evaluation copy of the DevExpress Silverlight and WPF TreeList along with our entire line-up of market leading Visual Studio Controls, IDE Productivity Tools and Application Frameworks, visit http://www.devexpress.com/Downloads/NET/
DevExpress recently won thirteen (13) Visual Studio Magazine Readers Choice Awards - To view a complete list of DevExpress Awards visit: http://www.devexpress.com/Home/Awards.xml
DevExpress technologies help you build your best, see complex software with greater clarity, increase your productivity and create stunning applications for Windows and Web in the shortest possible time. Learn more about the complete range of award-winning DevExpress development tools targeting the WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF, and Silverlight platforms at http://www.devexpress.com
For more information, contact Bobby Edgar by email at bobbye ( @ ) devexpress dot com or by phone at (818) 844-3383 dot
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.