New collection of Vocabulary building iPhone and iPod apps has been introduced for language learners
Hello-Hello launches vocabulary-building apps for Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Dutch and Russian languages.
- (1888PressRelease) May 12, 2011 - Hello-Hello, a pioneer company in innovative mobile language learning, today has released range of Vocabulary building iPhone and iPod touch apps for 11 foreign languages: Basic Spanish (for iPhone),Basic French (for iPhone), Basic German (for iPhone), Basic Italian (for iPhone), Basic Portuguese (for iPhone), Basic English (for iPhone), Basic Chinese (for iPhone), Basic Japanese (for iPhone), Basic Indonesian (for iPhone), Basic Dutch (for iPhone) and Basic Russian (for iPhone).
Vocabulary and Pronunciation: Basic app teaches more than 1000 most commonly used words and phrases that take place in day-to-day formal and informal communication. Each word in the app is clearly defined with audio and supported image. The app also features a well-arranged words category list, which enables user to search words with few finger taps on their iOS devices. This feature turns extremely useful when user search for words on a move and want to refer to a particular word in between his/her communication.
Practice Section in Basic app encourage users to edifice their vocabulary with 4 interactive quiz styled practice sections, where users can recall words by matching images with words, audios with pictures and audio with words.
Learn in your own language: 'Basic' app offers user the option to learn in their own native language for English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German and Chinese.
Sarah Gontijo, Hello-Hello's Founder & CEO said: "We understand the role of good vocabulary level in today's academic and in professional life. A good vocabulary level allows an individual's to use more descriptive words for expression of their thoughts as well as it will allow a person to better understand information, which are grabbing though reading or listening. Having a larger vocabulary to call upon will help a person in their verbal communication flow and allowing them to start eliminating noises such as, "umm" and "uhh". Hence in our Basic apps we have taken special care, that users can not only strengthen their vocabulary level but also receive better understanding of words and remember them for long time. We have incorporated a very easy and interesting learning methodology so the user can learn fast as well as find interest to spend more time with the application".
Hello-Hello also offers a variety of language courses for the iPad:
• Conversational Course: It is a full-fledged language course with 30 conversational lessons and hundreds of flashcards to practice vocabulary. The courses were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of ForeignLanguages (ACTFL), which is the largest association of teachers and administrators of all languages at all levels, servingmore than 12,000 educators.
• Kids App: Hello-Hello Kids version 1.0 allows children to learn new languages while solidifying their initial mathematical base (i.e., strengthening the knowledge of the number system from 1 to 20). The application offers an engaging playful self-teaching platform with an animation-enriched interface,which combines visual and audio clues for learning numberswith beautiful sound effects.
• Love App: with Hello-Hello Love users can find and learn the perfect phrases and send beautiful and fully customizable greeting cards. Hello-Hello Love offers a variety of phrases in different categories that will suit your needs. Whether you are completely in love, still looking for someone, need to tell your friends how special they are, want to invite that beautiful guy/girl out need to be forgiven or is not interested. You can then share your thoughts by emailing greeting cards where you can select the background, customize the text font, write your own message or choose from our library.
Hello-Hello.com is a revolutionary interactive online language course with a community of like-minded individuals that help each other in the learning process. And all for FREE!
With Hello-Hello.com you can:
• LEARN a new language anytime, anywhere with online lessons that develop all the skills you need.
• TEACH other members your language and learn from native speakers by submitting exercises for them to review as well as providing feedback on their exercises.
• COMMUNICATE with native speakers through audio, video and text with our live Chat to practice the language and make friends all over the world!
Hello-Hello is an innovative language learning company that offers state-of-the-art online and mobile courses. Hello-Hello's website couples social networking with language learning which allows users to interact with native speakers around the world. Hello-Hello's iPad apps are among the top language learning apps on the iPad. Our conversational courses were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), which is the largest association of teachers and administrators of all languages at all levels, serving more than 12,000.