NC State Bookstores Hosts Graduation Fair
NC State Bookstores semi-annual graduation fair will take place April 12 - 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day in the bookstore on main campus. The graduation fair will feature GreenWeaver™ sustainable gowns.
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC (1888PressRelease) April 08, 2011 - NC State Bookstores semi-annual graduation fair will take place April 12 - 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day in the bookstore on main campus. At the event, North Carolina State University seniors, graduate students and their families may purchase commencement apparel and merchandise.
If students attend the three-day event, they can purchase caps, gowns and diploma frames at 10 percent off the regular price. In addition to discounted apparel and merchandise, free snacks and drinks will be provided. If students and families cannot attend the fair, online ordering is available for some products.
In the spring of 2010, NC State transitioned to caps and environmentally-friendly gowns dyed red and embroidered with the North Carolina State Seal. Each gown is produced by GreenWeaverTM and made with 100 percent post-consumer recycled bottles.
The fair will also feature on-site vendors of graduation services and merchandise, including:
• Balfour - class rings and graduation announcements
• University Frames, Inc. - hand made custom diploma frames
• The Class Watch - personalized upscale watches with NC State logos
• Graduation Portraits - free portraits, no obligation to purchase
• NC State Alumni Association
For more information about the NC State Bookstores' Graduation Fair or to order graduation products online, visit: http://go.ncsu.edu/grad-fair.
NC State Bookstores is a division of Campus Enterprises, the lead organization for retail and hospitality for NC State University. To learn more, go to www.ncsu.edu/campusenterprises.