NAIOP New Jersey Welcomes New Members
Developers, Brokers, Attorneys, Architects and other Real Estate-related Professionals Join the State-wide Organization.
- Newark, NJ (1888PressRelease) September 08, 2010 - With the recent addition of 25 new members, NAIOP New Jersey, the commercial real estate development association, has seen its membership ranks grow to nearly 550. Established in 1970 and celebrating its 40th anniversary this year, NAIOP New Jersey is the leading commercial real estate, land use and economic development resource in the Garden State. Through its link to NAIOP corporate, the New Jersey Chapter provides a direct connection to 15,000 members in North America.
"NAIOP New Jersey has certainly evolved over the decades, continually utilizing its members' expertise to stay on top of the pressing issues," said Michael McGuiness, chief executive officer. "Research, educational programs, industry events all provide our members with important tools for success. The association has also clearly emerged as a public policy voice on pressing issues relating to economic development, regulatory reform and business retention."
"NAIOP continually works to expand its reach, both geographically and among the various commercial real estate sectors," said Jeffrey J. Milanaik of Heller Industrial Parks, Inc., 2010 President of NAIOP New Jersey. "Our membership, which reads like a Who's Who of the industry, has always found the informational and networking opportunities to be first-rate and vital to their ongoing success."
The newest members of NAIOP New Jersey include:
• Heath Abramsohn, Rockefeller Group Development Corporation, New York
• Anthony Asencio, Marcus & Millichap, Elmwood Park
• Blake Chroman, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas Inc., Hasbrouck Heights
• Sean DiBartolo, GEI Consultants Inc., Montclair
• Emily Goldman, PS&S, Warren
• Jamie Hahn, Solis Partners, Manasquan
• Thomas E. Hales, Herman Miller, Roseland
• Michael P. Hedden, American Appraisal Associates, Princeton
• Andrew Cameron Helfst, MBA Grad, Glen Rock
• Robert Hempstead, Sills Cummis & Gross, Newark
• Michael James, NYU Student, New York
• Michael Junghans, Vanasse Hangen Brustlin Inc., Edison
• Steven Kenny, Bank of America, New York
• Armen Khachaturian, Khachaturian Engineering Associates Inc., Iselin
• Stephen A. Kisker, Esq.,Wolff & Samson PC, West Orange
• Lance Kulick, Amberjack Solar Energy,Oakland
• Steven H. Lang, Dancker Sellew & Douglas, Somerville
• Ryan A. Marrone, Esq, Szaferman Lakind Blumstein & Blader PC, Lawrenceville
• Robert Martie, Colliers International, Parsippany
• Daniel S. Miller, The Hampshire Companies, Morristown
• Kevin O'Hearn, Holliday Fenoglio Fowler L.P., Florham Park
• Robert Paulius, V. Paulius and Associates, Allendale
• Matt Robinson, Birdsall Engineering, Lakewood
• Rob Roche, Uni-Solar, East Brunswick
• Joseph Whitney, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, Florham Park
NAIOP New Jersey's Corporate Members (firms with four or more NAIOP NJ Chapter members) enjoy special benefits. Among them: Annual dues of just $155 for each additional member over four; lowest ticket price guarantees for the Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala; and discounts on Gala Journal sponsorships.
For information about becoming a member of NAIOP New Jersey, visit www.naiopnj.org.