MotiveWave Software version 2.1 now includes Entry and Exit Trading Strategies, as well as 30 built-in Strategies.
(1888PressRelease) August 04, 2012 - TORONTO, ON - MotiveWave Software, an up-and-coming provider of charting, analysis and trading software, announced today the release of Version 2.1 of its MotiveWave charting and trading platform, which now includes entry and exit trading strategies.
Highlights of the latest features to be added into MotiveWave 2.1 are:
• Entry and Exit Trading Strategies - This feature allows you to quickly create and configure your own Entry/Exit strategies. Combinations of orders that can be placed with a single click of the mouse are: Entry (Four default entries are included: Breakout, Fade, Break Up/Fade Down, Break Down/Fade Up), Exit, and Entry/Exit. You can also configure your own entry strategy from the 'Manage Entry/Exit Strategies' dialog. For more information, visit http://support.motivewave.com/whats-new/motivewave-2-1-features/.
• Hybrid Renko Bars - This new type of bar is similar to a Renko bar but adds a 'reversal' interval that applies when the trend changes direction. Options are available for showing the tails (real high/lows) and normalizing of the bars (each bar is artificially set to the reversal size).
• Bar Size Selector - This new feature displays a configurable set of bar sizes as a set of tabs at the bottom of the chart. Just click on one of the bar size tabs to change the bar size for the chart. The Bar Size selector has a default set of bar sizes, but you can customize to show your own bar sizes.
• Charting Features - 78 new Studies and 23 new Strategies have been added, as well as Percent Change Charts, a Ruler Tool, Watchlist Linking, Custom Bar and Chart Themes, Custom Ratio Settings, Chart Template Enhancements and more.
• Client OCO Orders - OCO orders are now supported for brokers that do not have native OCO support.
• MetaStock Database Support - The data import mechanism now supports MetaStock database format.
MotiveWave is available for Windows and Mac OS X. MotiveWave can be used to trade any securities that your broker or data service supports. These may include stocks, futures, options, equities and forex.
Please visit the MotiveWave website for a complete listing of enhancements and feature additions. http://support.motivewave.com/whats-new/
About MotiveWave Software
Founded in 2010, MotiveWave Software (www.MotiveWave.com) is quickly emerging as a leading developer of easy-to-use high-performance charting and trading. Built with the individual trader in mind, the company's trading platform, MotiveWave, provides advanced charting and market analysis that enables traders to easily execute their trading decisions accurately and efficiently through its intuitive charts and trading screens and order management capabilities.
Based in Toronto, ON, MotiveWave Software is continually invested in product development to make MotiveWave the best charting, trading and Elliott Wave software available.
Tel: +1 416-840-4602
Email: media ( @ ) motivewave dot com