Mobile Cloud Computing to feature at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum
Taking place on the 21st - 22nd June 2011, the 3rd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum is a Free-to-attend event and will feature all of the key players within the Cloud Computing and SaaS market providing an introduction, discussion and look into the future for the ICT industry.
- (1888PressRelease) February 17, 2011 - Mobile cloud computing will feature at The 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum taking place on the 21st and 22nd of June 2011 at Olympia, London.
Cloud computing's potential does not begin and end with the personal computer - the technology is having a major impact on the mobile platform too. This dedicated session will examine interaction within the Social Cloud, Enterprise2.0, Mobile Cloud Computing and Applications. Topics include the business value of mobile computing, enterprise 2.0 strategy and a panel discussion titled 'Considerations for the Mobile and IT Industry'.
Over 2,500 attendees will discuss the practical realities of Cloud Computing, the state of the industry, and future considerations, with end users, thought leaders, platform and service providers and senior figures from the IT industry all present.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- Adrian R. Gardner, CIO, NASA
- Myron Hrycyk, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
- Peter Hambling, CIO, Lloyds TSB
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Chris Chant, Director of Government Cloud Programme, Cabinet Office
- Sharon Rynne-Coleman, CIO/Global Head, MIS, Markets, Thomson Reuters
- Andrew Weir, Head Of Enterprise Architecture, BP
- Jos Creese, Head of IT, Hampshire County Council
- Anthony Hayes, Head of Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Mark Hall, Director of IT Live Services, HM Revenue and Customs
- David Norris, COO and Acting CEO, Livebookings
- Sian Baldwin, Director of Broadband and Content Services, BT
- Masaaki Moribayashi, Managing Director, NTT Europe Limited
- Mattias Fridstrom, Director, Portfolio Management, TeliaSonera
The event will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email info ( @ ) keynoteworld dot com.