MIW Foundation organized Free Medical Camp for Welfare of Public with support of Supreme Infrastructure India Ltd. at Ramprastha Gurgaon
MIW Foundation organized Free Medical Camp for needy and for welfare of public in general with support of Supreme Infrastructure India Ltd. organized at Ramprastha city project of Supreme Infrastructure in Gurgaon.
- (1888PressRelease) October 28, 2012 - MIW Foundation organized Free Medical Camp for needy and for welfare of public in general with support of Supreme Infrastructure India Ltd. This camp was organized at Ramprastha city project of Supreme Infrastructure in Gurgaon. Doctors and paramedical staff from renowned government and non-government medical hospitals and colleges examined patients, gave free medical consultation in areas of general medicine, dental treatment, eye check up, Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure Testing, public hygiene and prescribed as well as distributed free medicines, conducted free medical tests for the poor and needy. The activity proved beneficial to around 325 people.
The camp was honored by the presence of Mr. Vikas B Sharma Director of Supreme Infrastructure India Ltd., Mr. Ashish Bhutani Managing Trustee of MIW Foundation, Mr. Nikhil Jain CEO of Ramprastha Promoters & Developers (P) Ltd., Mr. Rajesh Parashar (GM) Ramprastha City Project
Commenting on this initiative Mr. Ashish Bhutani, Managing Trustee, MIW Foundation said, "Being healthy and free of ailments is important for all rounded mental, physical growth and maintenance of our body and it is our endeavor to improve the quality of life of people. It is with this intention that we initiated to set up health camps. We are proud to drive such initiatives for the well-being of our people and it is greatly satisfying to drive such initiatives. With this health camp our aim is to create health awareness and more such camps will be organized in the near future for the welfare of public"
Mr. Vikas B sharma Director of Supreme Infrastructure India Ltd. said: "We are in continuous endeavor of organizing such camps with the help of MIW Foundation. Such an initiative ensures wellbeing of people through number of important health checks conducted in the camp and the medical advice given by the qualified and efficient medical staff from renowned hospitals of Gurgaon for this noble initiative. I feel proud and satisfied the way all activities took place. Our Organization is aware of its responsibility towards society & such activities are small steps in order to fulfill it."
About MIW Foundation
MIW Foundation (www.miwfoundation.org) is a non-government, non-profit organization working for general welfare of the people at large. Our mission is to change lives of children, women, elderly and economically weaker section of our society by providing them with long-term care. This includes basic needs, education and healthcare, and skills necessary to transform them into responsible citizens
For more Details visit: www.miwfoundation.org
About SUPREME INFRASTRUCTURE INDIA LIMITED
SUPREME INFRASTRUCTURE INDIA LIMITED [BSE code: 532904] is a public limited company with registered office near IIT Powai -Mumbai, India, promoted by Mr. Bhawani Shankar H. Sharma - Chairman and ably supported by Mr. Vikram B. Sharma, Managing Director and Mr. Vikas B. Sharma, Whole-time Director. The Company got listed in 2007 on the BSE & NSE.
SUPREME INFRASTRUCTURE is one of the promising companies in India having turnover of Rs. 1521 crores. The company has been formed to undertake engineering works of unrestricted value with most of the Government departments, public & private sector organizations. It is tribute to the company's outstanding performance that national & international contractors have expressed their interests for partnership on equal footing for mega size projects. Apart from the latest methods and techniques, the company has introduced automation in its working styles. Use of QA / QC methods, Project Management & Control Tools, Safety Manuals, is the hallmark of company's operations. As an organization, it is always on the move to improve its productivity further by resorting to new management of tools as they become available.
The company does not rest on the laurels and continues to endeavor towards the future progress & development to reach the peaks of the engineering profession viz, Excellence, Expediency and Economy. And, by doing this, it is proud to say that it can carry out the construction work in keeping with these three E's. It is now a Pan India EPC player.
Key Features about Supreme Infrastructure:
- Supreme Infrastructure is present in 6 verticals and 10 states in the infrastructure space.
- Supreme Infrastructure India Ltd. pursues an integrated execution model with captive aggregate mining and asset ownership enabling speedy & timely execution.
- Railways, Bridges, Buildings, Power, Sewerage, Irrigation, Water and Roads are the key verticals within the company.
- Company has a total of 9 Road BOT projects of which 2 projects have begun tolling operations.
- Currently Supreme is executing work at about 40 sites.
For More information Log on to: www.supremeinfra.com
For any further information please contact:
Manish B +91-9311231377 l Email: info ( @ ) miwfoundation dot org