Microsoft and iLink Systems to present a half-day event about "Optimizing your IT, HR, Sales and other processes using latest Microsoft Technology"
iLink Systems, an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, announced an upcoming half-day event called "Optimizing your IT, HR, Sales and other processes using latest Microsoft Technology" scheduled for October 7th in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
- (1888PressRelease) September 28, 2010 - iLink Systems, an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft NSI Partner and winner of the 2009 Public Sector, Health partner of the year award, today announced an upcoming half-day event titled "Optimizing your IT, HR, Sales and other processes using latest Microsoft Technology such as SharePoint 2010, Azure, BPOS, FAST and Dynamics CRM"scheduled for Thursday Oct 7th, 2010 at Waukesha, WI. This event is co-sponsored by Microsoft and will be held at Microsoft Conference Room MWD WI MPR. Registration is open at http://www.ilink-systems.com/ThinkingBeyond/MilwaukeeEvent.aspx until Oct 6th, 2010.
• 8.00 AM - 8.30 AM: Registration, Networking and Breakfast
• 8.30 AM - 8.45 AM: Welcome by Sree Balaji, CEO of iLink Systems
• 8.45 AM - 9.15 AM: Looking under the hood of latest Microsoft Technology Stack, and iLink's various solution frameworks by Piyush Prakash at iLink Systems
• 9.15 AM - 9.45 AM: Overview of Azure - Microsoft Cloud Computing Platform
• 9.45 AM - 10.00 AM: Break
• 10.00 AM - 11.00 AM: Demo of specific solutions in the Sales, Marketing, IT Operations and HR areas
• 11.00 AM - 11.15 AM: Closing Notes by Keith Guenther, Business Productivity Solution Specialist, Microsoft Corporation
• 11.15 AM - 11.30 AM: Feedback and drawing for a Netbook
On asking why one should attend this event, Piyush said "Now more than ever, organizations are under tremendous pressure to optimize their IT, HR and sales operations in order to increase their overall efficiency and reduce cost. This event will help you learn how Microsoft latest technology stack, together with ready to use deployable solutions, could be used throughout your company, to offer a compelling TCO reduction while dramatically reducing design and development costs. The event will also give you an overview of cloud computing, understand key concepts behind Azure and get guidance on how to take the next steps and other considerations when moving your applications to the cloud."
What: Breakfast and Learn program - Optimizing your IT, HR, Sales and other processes using latest Microsoft Technology such as SharePoint 2010, Azure, BPOS, FAST and Dynamics CRM
When: Thu Oct 7, 2010 from 8.00 AM -11.30 AM CT
Where: Microsoft Conf Room MWD WI MPR, N19 W24133 Riverwood Dr., Suite 150, Waukesha, WI 53188
Who: CIO, CTO, IT Director/Manager, VP of Engineering, Business Decision Makers
How: RSVP to piyushp ( @ ) ilink-systems dot com or register at http://www dot ilink-systems dot com/ThinkingBeyond/MilwaukeeEvent dot aspx
About iLink Systems, Inc:
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and winner of the 2009 Public Sector, Health partner of the year award. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services providers and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including healthcare, telecom, government, education, and life sciences. iLink's expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Austin, TX; Atlanta, GA; Palo Alto, CA, Richmond, Canada and Chennai, India. To learn more, please visit http://www.iLink-Systems.com.
Anandh Kumar K
PR Contact, iLink Systems, Inc
E-mail: PR ( @ ) ilink-systems dot com