MetricStream Launches GRC Consulting and Advisory Services Leveraging its Panel of ComplianceOnline Experts around the World
Enables companies to develop a sustainable GRC framework, effectively mitigate risks and improve business performance by tapping into the global network of experts.
- (1888PressRelease) August 14, 2010 - MetricStream, Inc., the market leader in enterprise-wide Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions, has created the MetricStream GRC & Consulting Advisory Services Group to help companies meet the increasingly complex demands of risk and compliance management. The group enables companies to develop a consistent GRC framework and confidently manage risks and compliance, while maximizing operational efficiency and performance.
Since 2005, MetricStream has provided a range of content, consulting and training resources through its award-winning ComplianceOnline portal. The portal has over 1 million users, receives over 20,000 visitors a week and has facilitated training programs and content services for over 3,000 companies. Based on its tremendous success and the increasing need for direct consulting services, MetricStream created the GRC & Consulting Advisory Services Group. With its help, companies can meet their unique GRC needs through the implementation of best practices, GRC process review and optimization and GRC policy definitions.
MetricStream provides a combination of consulting services (such as policies, procedures and best practices) with the implementation of GRC technology solutions. Using this approach, customers can enjoy the benefits of a tightly integrated, sustainable and consistent GRC framework.
MetricStream consulting services are designed to meet the specific needs of each company. Examples of services offered include:
* Enterprise Compliance Map - provides a comprehensive framework based on COSO and other industry standards that maps an organization's approach to risk, helps create a cohesive Enterprise Compliance Strategy
* Consolidated Risk Universe - consolidates risks and risk assessment techniques into a comprehensive library, helps develop a consistent risk management policy throughout the enterprise
* GRC Blueprint - creates a strategy, road map and timeline for eGRC projects
* GRC Deployment Program Management - synchronizes the deployment of MetricStream GRC solutions with the client's enterprise-wide activities
* Transformation Services - assists Change Management teams in the rollout and adoption of new technology
Companies that will benefit from MetricStream consulting services span a range of industries including pharmaceutical, energy, financial services, healthcare, insurance, food and beverages, medical device, high tech and manufacturing.
Joe Longo, Vice President of Consulting at MetricStream says, "The key benefit of MetricStream's consulting and advisory service is its ability to leverage a vast pool of GRC experts associated with MetricStream as part of the ComplianceOnline community. It enables companies with even the most specialized or unique GRC needs find the expertise to address those needs." MetricStream is harnessing this cloud of experts and consultants through its consulting and advisory service.
"We have nurtured a large community of experts and partners over the past years and created a variety of channels for dissemination and exchange of information through online training, alerts, vertical search, discussion forums, and best practices content services," says Priyabrata Sahoo, Associate Director MetricStream and Head of ComplianceOnline. "Through our consulting and advisory services, enterprise customers can now draw on this immense resource for their specific business needs."
Shellye Archambeau, CEO at MetricStream, adds, "GRC adoption requires an integrated and holistic approach. Companies need assistance in developing their GRC program rapidly and effectively while achieving the goals of this integrated model. MetricStream's consulting services group addresses this need by providing a single source for GRC expertise, content and technology. With its help, companies can develop a sound strategy to enhance corporate governance and proactively manage risks and compliance."
MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Solutions for global corporations. MetricStream solutions are used by leading corporations such as Pfizer, Philips, NASDAQ, UBS, SanDisk, Subway, Fairchild Semiconductor, SunTrust Banks and Cummins in diverse industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Automotive, Food, High Tech Manufacturing, Energy and Financial Services to manage their quality processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives, as well as by over a million compliance professionals worldwide via the www.ComplianceOnline.com portal. MetricStream is headquartered in Palo Alto, California and can be reached at www.metricstream.com.