Medical Travel Summit 2012
The Third annual 2012 Medical Travel Summit in Costa Rica hosted once again by the Promed Council has kicked off registration and will prove to be an important "must attend" event for providers and purchasers of Health Care in both North and South America.
- Burlington-South Burlington, VT (1888PressRelease) November 23, 2011 - Costa Rica has become the destination of choice for many people that are tired of exorbitant costs, long wait times, and high insurance deductibles yet demand quality accredited care. Many large companies are finally getting into the act as well as the benefits of internationally accredited and affordable health care begins to seep into the consciousness of larger institutions, insurance companies, and third party Administrators of self insured corporations who are realizing the "win win" nature of accessible and affordable quality care right in their own back yards..
Costa Rica and PROMED is leading the charge to consolidate the country's various healthcare offerings into one united front. As the official board for the promotion and quality assurance of Costa Rica's healthcare industry Promed has accepted a very challenging but ultimately rewarding task; it plays a multifaceted role as organizer, validation entity, watchdog, and promoter of Costa Rica's healthcare initiative which is very broad based when considering the wide range of health care and support professionals required to make it all work.
Costa Rica and Promed are unique and innovative in the Medical Travel and Tourism industry in that its goal is to present a united front of health Care professionals, Institutions, and support professionals that make responsible medical travel to Costa Rica a reality. From the wide array of health care providers, hospitals, transportation companies, airlines, medical technology firms, tour operators, hotels, and more this summit is a chance for professionals to meet and greet some of the most important players in the World medical travel industry.
Last years summit saw representatives from many different countries and major institutions from around the world. Cutting edge technologies and the industry's brightest minds came together for three days and were pleased by the quality and attention to detail that went into planning this event. This years summit I s already expected to break attendance records and this event should be the most important Medical travel event in Central and South America in 2012.
Who Should Attend?
• Top International Hospitals
• US Employers
• US and International Health Insurance Companies
• Self Insured Company Representatives
• International Medical Tourism Companies/Facilitators
• Tourism Boards
• Ministries of Health, Tourism and Economic Development
• Hotel Chains
• Resorts and Spas
• Travel Agencies
• Marketing Organizations
• Consulting Companies
• Accreditation Bodies... along with other organizations
• Internet Technology Companies
Early registration is open now until the close of 2011 and registration and more information may be found at www.themedicaltravelsummit.com.